Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Offseason Fun.

HRNY4ZRNY

Didn't think this thread was worthy for THE STADIUM so I thought I would post it here.

Redskins vs. Cowboys opening day.

In a very close fought battle the score is 21 to 24. It is 4th and 6 with 4 seconds left on the clock. Time for one last play. You decide whether we are on defense defending the play or on offense going for it. (No timeouts left)

What is your favorite scenario for what happens next. The more creative the better!

The Cowgirls break the huddle and have a 4 WR set. Austin, Bryant, Williams and Hurd. The ball is snapped.

The Redskins drop everyone into coverage except for Haynesworth, Carriker and Daniels. Haynesworth has a great push up the middle. With Romo sits to pee buying time he rolls out of the pocket. He fires deep for Dez Bryant but Chris Horton has a punishing blow. The ball bounces up in the air and Lorenzo Alexander grabs it for the INT. He starts to run it back but realizes the game is over so he runs out of bounds into a crowd of celebrating Skins Players.

The crowd is going nuts and the Skins start the season 1-0.

My perfect scenario is we are winning with 4 seconds left on the clock. 4th and 6, McNabb takes the snap and kneels. We win the game. It's so perfect it's almost unimaginable.

Sorry, the creative side of my brain isn't functioning right now.

LOL still a good scenario though.

We're down, and Donovan Brunell hits Santana Moss for a second 60 yard bomb to win the game as time expires.

Those watching the game at home are stunned as the ghost of Sean Taylor returns for the post-game handshake, and once again knocks Patrick Crayton completely out of the frame. :D

My perfect scenario is we are winning with 4 seconds left on the clock. 4th and 6, McNabb takes the snap and kneels. We win the game. It's so perfect it's almost unimaginable.

Sorry, the creative side of my brain isn't functioning right now.

Simple?

Sure.

But thread winner?

Definitely. :applause:

Skins are on D, at the 20, near the goal line,defending the end zone. With no time left Romo sits to pee takes the snap, is pressured by Orakpo immediately, but somehow escapes the sack. Rolling out, he targets Dez Bryant, who has somehow gotten uncovered. Romo sits to pee throws to him, Dez, getting caught up in first game rookie jitters, bobbles the catch, and is blasted by Landry, sending the ball flying, right in to the hands of Carlos Rogers who miraculously CATCHES the ball :yikes:

After doing the unthinkable, Rogers sees an open field ahead of him, and instead of knealing in the end zone to end the game, he takes off for the 100+ yard TD return, stabbing the Pukes right in the heart, and rubbing it in during the process by high stepping at the 30 yd. line. CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! :beavisnbutthead:

Dez, getting caught up in first game rokkie jitters, bobbles the catch, and is blasted by Landry, sending the ball flying, right in to the hands of Carlos Rogers who miraculously CATCHES the ball :yikes:

I like reading good fiction as much as anyone else, but it has to be at least SOMEWHAT believable. :ols:

:ols: Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Hell, man, as long as you're dreaming in our favor, have at it! :ols:

Might as well throw in that Haynesworth runs down the sideline to be in the endzone for the celebration, and BEATS Los down the field. :ols:

This play...

I-right zebra brown z-left 64 y-motion outside 99 right white motion on 2.

It would take[highlight] 4 seconds(per the OP)[/highlight] to call that play!!!!!!!

Can you draw it up,real quick, for us? :writing:

Guess you didnt read the first post...

Guilty. I got to the score part and apologize.

How many timeouts for both teams ?

4th and 6 from where ?

Without that knowledge, I will go Redskins offense with lead and take the free kick. (I do realize that typically this would mean that the Redskins are losing based on the way you posted the score though)

Guilty. I got to the score part and apologize.

How many timeouts for both teams ?

4th and 6 from where ?

Without that knowledge, I will go Redskins offense with lead and take the free kick. (I do realize that typically this would mean that the Redskins are losing based on the way you posted the score though)

No timeouts left. You pick if we have the ball or the cowboys have the ball. Out of field goal range. You gotta go for it.

No timeouts left. You pick if we have the ball or the cowboys have the ball. Out of field goal range. You gotta go for it.

I stick with my previous guess then. If you want an actually play.

Take a knee. Joe Gibbs 101, stay classy. :cheers:

Just kidding, Powerdrive, right.

I had when people say the score like that. The highest number should always go first. Sorry, I didn't read any further after that.

Actually it's a well worded score for this scenario...

It could be (and most likely would be) the Redskins down, but it could also be 21 (visitors) and 24(home) just like the scoreboard would read...

Anyway, the Pukes run a draw play up the middle for a 21 yd gain, they finish the game with -3 yds rushing. Losing 21-24

If Redskins up 3 on defense with 4 seconds left

Come out in a prevent D

If Redskins down 3 on offense with 4 seconds left

Depending on down and distance and field position

If inside 30 yard line of Cowboys

Kick FG

If between 30 - 40 yard line of Cowboys

Long FG attempt

Otherwise

Hail Mary

Archived