Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets for Skins/Giants in NY

ukvillaskin

How Many Games Will The Raiders Win In 2010?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games Will The Raiders Win In 2010?

• 11+ games...they'll win the division.
    • 9-10 games, no division title and no playoffs, though.
    • 8 games...they'll go exactly 8-8.
    • 6-7 games. Even with the new additions they're still not that good.
    • 5 games, tops. They are still the Raiders, afterall. And Campbell is still Campbell.

Can someone tell me how easy/hard it will be to get tickets for the Skins/Giants game in New York?

Being English and never having been to an NFL game before, I literally have no idea how much tickets cost or how easy they'll be to come by.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm planning to attend that game. Tickets will be available the week of the game at market prices. The longer you wait, the better.

Stubhub, Ebay, Craigslist are all reliable avenues.

I'll probably buy mine in the parking lot gameday morning.

I don't expect the secondary market prices to increase all that much from old Giants Stadium.

Keep an eye on the classified's here, things always seem to pop up and the members here would rather sell their tickets to other ES members, and usually for wayy cheaper than Ebay or Stubhub. If worse comes to worse, at least you have a choice of seats to pick from in Stubhub, and buying them AT the game is a very last option.

In 2007, I bought 2 Redskins/Cowboys tickets on Ebay for about 400 dollars total, in April. That was the game where Sean Taylor blocked their FG at the end and we ended up winning as time expired.

I cannot verify this in any way but my friend told me that he's taking me to the game (he's a giants fan) because his wife got him tickets on stubhub. I can't believe that they're already available, especially considering most new places with a PSL have strict plans, but I haven't looked either.

I've had a look a stubhub and nfl ticket exchange and the cheapest are $160.

I noticed they're also selling general admission tickets for $60 each....what exactly is general admission???

How much cheaper are tickets likely to get much cheaper if i wait till closer to the game???

I've had a look a stubhub and nfl ticket exchange and the cheapest are $160.

I noticed they're also selling general admission tickets for $60 each....what exactly is general admission???

How much cheaper are tickets likely to get much cheaper if i wait till closer to the game???

General admission is probably standing room seats.

If the Giants and Redskins are both terrible this year then you might see a drop in ticket prices. If the Giants are in the playoff hunt, which is very much possible, then tickets will still be expensive. Thats pretty much common sense though.

I guess you might have to take the new stadium into account. People might want to see a game there no matter what, and people might not want to give up seats.

I would buy now. Better yet I would just come to DC to see a game. :)

I'll probably spend $100 per seat. I expect midfield upper deck at the very minimum.

The prices you see advertised this time of year are still pretty high. Most seats gradually decline in price from the day the schedule is released in April till the day of the game.

The key is to be patient and try to avoid the impulse of buying too early just to satisfy an unnecessary urge.

I was glad I waited to buy in Dallas last year. Preseason prices were a joke compared to the week of the game.

I'm not preaching this as law folks, but the OP asked for advice and I'm sharing what I've observed from years of ticket buying in the secondary market.

Hey guys just an FYI, remember with the new stadium the Giants went the PSL route so I ASSUME tickets will be more expensive than normal... I would like to go to the Giants game as I always do, but only if the price is right. Last year we had a nice tailgate in the parking lot for the game and if I do get tickets will try to set something up again! If anyone finds group tickets post up!!

General admission is probably standing room seats.

If the Giants and Redskins are both terrible this year then you might see a drop in ticket prices. If the Giants are in the playoff hunt, which is very much possible, then tickets will still be expensive. Thats pretty much common sense though.

I guess you might have to take the new stadium into account. People might want to see a game there no matter what, and people might not want to give up seats.

I would buy now. Better yet I would just come to DC to see a game. :)

I would LOVE to come to DC to see a game, but i'm probably going to be in New York at that time, so i'll probably have to go that one.

the new stadium the Giants went the PSL route so I ASSUME tickets will be more expensive than normal!!

PSL's don't have as much of an impact on the secondary market as one might think.

What the secondary market buyer is willing to pay per game is almost always significantly less than what a PSL STHer pays per per game. Particularly in the early years of PSL ownership.

PSL's don't have as much of an impact on the secondary market as one might think.

What the secondary market buyer is willing to pay per game is almost always significantly less than what a PSL STHer pays per per game. Particularly in the early years of PSL ownership.

PSL? Anyone feel like enlightening me?

Cheers.

So you pay to reserve the seat for the season?

Not for the season. It's a 1 time charge for life. you can pay it off over time, and you can sell it when you don't want to go anymore or if you move away. The upper deck (General Admission) seats do not have PSLs, at least not at The Meadowlands Stadium.

Not for the season. It's a 1 time charge for life. you can pay it off over time, and you can sell it when you don't want to go anymore or if you move away. The upper deck (General Admission) seats do not have PSLs, at least not at The Meadowlands Stadium.

Thanks for the help. Does anyone know what the general admission seats are like in general? I heard G/A was standing room only, right or wrong?

Thanks for the help. Does anyone know what the general admission seats are like in general? I heard G/A was standing room only, right or wrong?

There is no standing room at The Meadowlands. That is something Jerry cooked up so he can say his stadium can fit 100,000.

GA is the upper deck.

Archived