Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homeless Man Rescues American Flag

Dan T.

Let's see this true American treated with respect when he tries to cheat the system, steal from taxpayers, and be lazy when he goes to apply for benefits.

Just saying.

where the hell did you get any of that from? where did you get the idea that he has cheated the system, stolen from tax payers or been lazy? there was nothing in the story about any of that. are you just making crap up now or what?

some people choose to be homeless..... some people cant do any better and it appeared to me that the guy prolly isnt playing with a full deck.... he sounded a bit SLOOOOOW.

stop passing judgement.... you are still young and have no idea what YOUR future holds. you may one day pray to be as FREE as this man.

where the hell did you get any of that from? where did you get the idea that he has cheated the system, stolen from tax payers or been lazy? there was nothing in the story about any of that. are you just making crap up now or what?

some people choose to be homeless..... some people cant do any better and it appeared to me that the guy prolly isnt playing with a full deck.... he sounded a bit SLOOOOOW.

stop passing judgement.... you are still young and have no idea what YOUR future holds. you may one day pray to be as FREE as this man.

. . . you don't read many of my posts, do you?

I'm a staunch liberal and a social worker for the Department of Social Services. :)

I was tongue in cheek there. Pointing out to a lot of conservatives that he's a hero today, but yesterday he was just sapping their tax dollars.

Funny how that works out.

. . . you don't read many of my posts, do you?

I'm a staunch liberal and a social worker for the Department of Social Services. :)

I was tongue in cheek there. Pointing out to a lot of conservatives that he's a hero today, but yesterday he was just sapping their tax dollars.

Funny how that works out.

ok ok my bad.... i do read your posts.... i guess i didnt catch the sarcasm. i guess im a bit slow today....

This incident and homeless man was in El Paso, not Austin.

However, Font Steps is a fantastic organization in Austin!

That's my bad... I assumed Austin because it was an Austin television station. I'll change the OP...

Archived