Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody Else Like The Zac Brown Band?

KingGibbs

I know there are quite a few people on here that cringe at the thought of listening to Country music. But, even though they are being billed as a "country artist" they are much more then that.

I watched a special a few months ago when they did a live show with Jimmy Buffet and man that was a great show. Buffet said that Zac Brown reminded him of the younger version of himself.

My wife and I have said that they are a band we would love to see playing at a bar on the beach. They have many good songs and for the single Dad's out there with kids go listen to 'Highway 20 Ride.' Good luck with trying not to choke up while listening to the song and thinking about your kid(s).

I like all type of music: Country, Rock, Metal, Rap, R&B, etc

I do like the Zac Brown band, and they keep cranking out the hits.....

I was told once by an older, wiser man when I was 20 years old, that one day I would like and appreciate country music (at the time I couldn't stand it).

16 years later, he was totally correct. Country music is played on REAL instruments and has wholesome lyrics most of the time- compared to some of the other **** I listen to. How could you not like it?

I'm good if I never hear the song 'Chicken Fried' again.

It's terrible and my wife can't get enough of it...What grown man who is listing his favorite things would include "a pair of jeans that fits just right"?

My friend/old roomate has had their song "Toes" as her ringtone for a long time now. She gets alot of phone calls. At first I thought it was kinda catchy, but I've grown to hate that song. Not so much against ZBB, just that their songs get played out very quickly.

It's terrible and my wife can't get enough of it...What grown man who is listing his favorite things would include "a pair of jeans that fits just right"?

:ols:

That's a good point. I could think of several hundred things that are better than a pair of jeans that fit just right.

I like them but the problem is, just like with every good band, they make a good song and then it gets played so much that you can't stand it.

A universal problem for all types of music on the radio.

The funny thing about Chicken Fried is that they have been playing that song for almost a decade around Atlanta, but as soon as they got discovered by Atlantic, they pumped that song all the way to #1. I'm sure they are ok with the trade off of Chicken Fried being played out and them becoming millionaires.

I'm a HUGE fan. I've never been a country guy but these guys are awesome. I'm seriously debating going on their cruise this fall (check their website). They seem like normal guys that just have fun and while they keep their album clean they do some covers like RATM where they let it all fly. What sucks is that they had albums (at least one) before this one but they can't release them because of the record label company or something. They didn't write it, but Jolene is an awesome song.

No kidding...that's the only line on the whole album where I'm like WTF? But it's catchy and the girls dig it...so whateva.

No kidding...that's the only line on the whole album where I'm like WTF? But it's catchy and the girls dig it...so whateva.

Who doesn't love a pair of jeans that fit just right?

Especially on a female

jeans_08.jpg

I like the band too,but I've been a ****kicker fan forever.

Who doesn't love a pair of jeans that fit just right?

Especially on a female

I see your point, but I would have used the term only instead of especially :ols:

Stare at the girls eyes in the bottom of your pic and the shadow on her fun bag tricks you into seeing a teet trying to poke its head out. :mmm:

Archived