Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR I think I heard portis 2nd player linked to galea but not sure RUMOR (M.E.T.)

corn_beef_n_rice

my coworker, huge redskins fan like all of us, told me on the way in to work, he was listening to 106.7 local radio and that there is a 2nd layer linked to galea.

last season when they played jacksonville, 5 players didn't make the trip...portis, fat albert, fletcher, rocky and randy thomas

rumor is it's portis

just wondering if anyone else heard that

last season when they played jacksonville, 5 players didn't make the trip...portis, fat albert, fletcher, rocky and randy thomas

rumor is it's portis

I'm trying to figure out what sentence #1 has to do with sentence #2, to be honest lol.

You need to add rumor to your thread title.

Agree, especially since this is an "I heard from a friend that they heard on the radio that the guys on the radio heard that..." type of thing.

I'm not saying I don't believe it. You look at a guy who has been battling injury for the last few years. It't not a reach to assume he might have used HGH, but I'm going to take a wait and see on this one.

I hope it doesnt come to it but booting Moss and Portis would represent a complete flushing of the Old Redskins as weve known them over the years.

you definitely need to add "rumor" to that title thread.

that said, everyone on your short list has a potential reason to need HGH. i highly doubt fletcher would take that risk, but he is old. CP and rocky have both had chronic knee/leg injuries. randy thomas keeps ripping his tricep in half. and we all know fat al likes the easy way out.

i wouldn't be at all surprised if thomas, portis, or mcintosh have also seen galea. especially the last two, who are like blood brothers with moss because of The U.

Wait a few hours, the Buffalo News will cite and unnamed source that Portis was Player T being treated by Galea. The WashPost will issue an article 5 hours later sourcing the Buffalo News stating Portis was treated by Galea and might be linked to HGH. ESPN will issue an article 4 hours later sourcing the WashPost stating Portis used HGH. Just like yesterday with Moss, circular reporting will be used to confirm reports using unconfirmed rumor and innuendo.

Wait a few hours, the Buffalo News will cite and unnamed source that Portis was Player T being treated by Galea. The WashPost will issue an article 5 hours later sourcing the Buffalo News stating Portis was treated by Galea and might be linked to HGH. ESPN will issue an article 4 hours later sourcing the WashPost stating Portis used HGH. Just like yesterday with Moss, circular reporting will be used to confirm reports using unconfirmed rumor and innuendo.

Just curious, but have you seen any news source report on PED usage for a particular athlete and it not be true?

Archived