Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the Redskins in Madden 11

psu2008

....nice to see Madden FINALLY doing some of the things the made ESPN 2K5 so great.

I had cut "Who let the dogs out?", "Hail to the Redskins", and Frank Herzog saying "TouchDown! Washington Redskins!" in my ESPN 2K5 game....made it feel like FedEx w/o all the ads.

I guess we'll still be waiting on seeing or hearing "Dallas Sucks"...

...any chance the Eagle fans throw snowballs at Santa Claus? :)

About damn time. Can't wait to make people across the nation hear that song online. :D

Another "Thank God." Cris Collinsworth is awful. Like someone said, though, I wish they would have channel-specific broadcasts, with the same graphics they use. That would be so kickass.

It wasn't so much Collinsworth that was horrible but Tom Hammonds. Hammonds play by play was worse than the guy on the old Sportstalk Joe Montana Football games for Genesis. He sounded so unbelievably robotic.

Nice, like to see them fixing the little things.

It is what they are good at. Patches on uniforms and nonsense like that.

Nevermind that several months into the game, it is amazingly easy to beat and exploit through programming sloppiness.

They really need competition again.

Nevermind that several months into the game, it is amazingly easy to beat and exploit through programming sloppiness.

Thats what I hate about businesses that have none. It's the whoring of America. When individual companies are duking it out trying to get the best sales numbers, that's when you get some of the best bang for your buck, until one company eventually wins out and crushes the opposition. Then you're subject to a boring, bland, rehashed product that hasn't been altered for some time, but you're sometimes forced to buy that particular product, because it's the only kind out there.

They could get it.

The Supreme Court ruled that the NFL is not a single entity so it could effect some of their licensing deals.

I saw that Matt Fancy. It would be wonderful to have competition by 2012. Madden, Backbreaker, and 2k would be nice.

Totally agree. I never was a big fan of NFL2k, but it at least made EA have to work harder on Madden. There are a ton of things they can fix with the current Madden, but add little things every year because they don't have to fix it right away. If you want to play an NFL video game, you have to buy Madden.

Totally agree. I never was a big fan of NFL2k, but it at least made EA have to work harder on Madden. There are a ton of things they can fix with the current Madden, but add little things every year because they don't have to fix it right away. If you want to play an NFL video game, you have to buy Madden.
I just played the backbreaker demo and I am very impressed by the line play and the tackling is spectacular not to mention the Wr, Cb battles look tremendous...I just dont like how it plays like superstar mode, You pick a position and your that position the whole play....But all in all I was super impressed the tackling is unreal it really shows the lazyness of EA sports.

];7545884']Instead of having one overstated announcer' date=' why doesn't EA just use multiple announcers, that way the announcing feels fresher.[/quote']

Because then you wouldn't have Chris Colinsworth there to remind you that he played in the NFL, EVERY. ****ING. GAME. And seriously what's the fun in that?

Nail on head.

The game play in Madden is appalling! Suction blocking, motion shifting, sliding, skating 'running', morphing, easy exploits. It's horrible!

Full of basic flaws that make the game (and EA) a mockery; EA are entirely focussed on presentation and people keep lapping it up.

:mad:

Archived