Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best stand up routine of all time

WVUforREDSKINS

Steven Wright came to Emory when I was a freshman, and absolutely slayed. I've never seen a comedian live who came anywhere close.

"Only one company gets to make the game Monopoly..."

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good..."

"When I was a kid we had a sandbox. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child...eventually"

"You know how if you lean too far back in your chair you almost go too far but you catch yourself before you fall on your back? I feel like that all day ...

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty Much Anything by Dane Cook... Nah I'm just playin dog

Dave Chappelle, I don't know the name of it but its a famous stand-up he did in D.C. the whole hour speciali is solid. That or George Carlin Jammin in New York, I think its called...

Carlin and Robin Williams are gods...they can come up with a new hour less than annually and that is insane.....watch Comedian with Seinfeld where he just goes onstage for a year with new material making an hour act...all his peers are in awe of him for having the stones for that and he did it.

Fun shows are Louie Anderson on Showtime, Dom Irrera's schtick about "not for nothing" precluding an insult is gold.

Larry Miller's stages of drinking is gold!!!

Rodney was the Henny Youngman of my gen and was sick.....though my fave of all time has to be Dom Rickles...he improvly skewers audience members and it is comedy gold.

on a side note: Bruce Bruce doing fat guy schtick is hilarious.

OMG!!..... This guy had me almost crying I was laughing so hard!.. :ols:

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yVoqiI4jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yVoqiI4jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Archived