Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favre Watch 2010

MattFancy

Where did that come from, and why are you saying that?

He's saying that since the Vikes now have a gaping hole at QB with a very talented roster, that McNabb may think about forgoing any extension with the Redskins so he can go over to Minnesota.

I don't think McNabb is the kind of person to do that, but his desire to win may compel him to switch teams. If the Redskins do well this year (or at least better than Minnesota) then the whole thing becomes moot.

what a joke this dude is. its so lame that he does this every offseason. you wonder if he does it on purpose just to LOL at espn.

Never thought of it that way, that he's just doing it to make ESPN look foolish.

I still don't like it though, but I don't like it less now

Tarvaris looked pretty damn good at the end of the '08 season and in limited action last year, so I don't think it's wise to completely write off the Vikings (assuming Favre actually is finished). They can easily stay in the playoff hunt just by riding Peterson, Gerhardt, and that defense. Throw in just a few games of good quarterbacking and they won't have lost all that much.

Tarvaris looked pretty damn good at the end of the '08 season and in limited action last year, so I don't think it's wise to completely write off the Vikings (assuming Favre actually is finished). They can easily stay in the playoff hunt just by riding Peterson, Gerhardt, and that defense. Throw in just a few games of good quarterbacking and they won't have lost all that much.

They're definitely not a 12-4 team though. With as strong as the Beast is this year, they'd be hard pressed to get a WC spot.

Where is Poker Packer???? He must be LOLing his ass off right now. :D

Its more of just an amused look on my face. I don't know why anyone is paying attention to Favre Watch while training camp isn't even over yet. Wait until preseason to start paying attention. Did anyone expect he'd be back before training camp?

I always find it entertaining how people are sick of all the attention he gets, but then hang on his every word to see what he does.

Claussen is the next Brady Quin. He sucks. period

Besides your hyperbole, have anything to back that up? Nope didn't think so.

They will regret taking Gerhart and not a QB for several years to come if Favre retires this year. Without Favre they are an 8-9 win team at the very best.

Brett Favre-QB-Vikings Aug. 3 - 12:30 pm et

Speaking to the press Tuesday afternoon, coach Brad Childress insisted that he was not told Brett Favre is retiring.

Childress has spoken to Favre within the last 24 hours, and he still considers the situation "fluid." Vikings players also told beat writers Tuesday that nothing has changed regarding Favre's status with the team. As is always the case, the Vikings are not pressing Favre for a decision. We still believe he'll be under center against the Saints in Week 1.

Archived