Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-Draft Haynesworth Trade Ideas

method man

You guys saying that trading Al is not happening should not be so certain. Usually where there is smoke there's fire and the smoke has been pretty constant. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I would lean towards not doing it, but to say "all is well, no worries" between Al and Shanny is a little naive. Remember that Al can come out and say "Hey eventhough I'm not thrilled about playing in a 3-4 I'm gonna show up in shape and ready to work and win ball games. The only reason I"m not there is for training purposes, I'll be there soon." And he hasn't, so don't fool yourselves.

You guys saying that trading Al is not happening should not be so certain. Usually where there is smoke there's fire and the smoke has been pretty constant. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I would lean towards not doing it, but to say "all is well, no worries" between Al and Shanny is a little naive. Remember that Al can come out and say "Hey eventhough I'm not thrilled about playing in a 3-4 I'm gonna show up in shape and ready to work and win ball games. The only reason I"m not there is for training purposes, I'll be there soon." And he hasn't, so don't fool yourselves.

It's been said over and over again by some insiders so I'll repeat it again.

Haynesworth was being shopped BEFORE the 21 million bonus kicked in. Once nobody wanted him prior to that bonus, they stopped shopping him. The media has taken it since and ran with it.

Why does he need to tell us? He told Allen and Shanahan and Haslett which is why he wasn't traded.

Listen, I don't want him gone unless it's really worth it for us. But this issue is not going anywhere for a reason. I hope it doesn't happen and that AH comes happy and ready to ball. But I wouldn't blind myself into thinking "it's all good." It's just my opinion.

It's not going anywhere because the MEDIA doesn't want it to. They have to have a juicy story that sells and gets people interested. Which is more likely to draw in viewers?

Redskins in talks with Saints to trade Haynesworth

Redskins says Haynesworth not going anywhere.

Reread what i posted above about what insiders up here had to say.

You people are an embarrassment and can't take NO for an answer. I am so glad your QB has departed.

Just to spike you, we are going to keep Big Al around so you can have something to ***** about.

Okay. I give up. What the **** was that little rant about?

Okay. I give up. What the **** was that little rant about?

Rant? My comment was spelled out in a matter-of factual wording without hysteria.

Campbell is off to the West Coast and Big Al is staying. You have got to be upset.

Rant? My comment was spelled out in a matter-of factual wording without hysteria.

Campbell is off to the West Coast and Big Al is staying. You have got to be upset.

Interesting. Tell you what. We're going to do something a little different. I am going to explain a point of view instead of just doing a drive by. Try to keep up here.

1) As a mod,my intention with the first reply to you should have been obvious. Stop with the mindless,driveby,trolling posts. Because that's all that was.

I'll make an addition here. Try to do something really different and explain why you you differ with the OP and do so in at least a semi civil,educated manner.

2)As a result of not understanding 1,you managed to make 2 mistakes with the next reply. Lumping in people who don't want Albert with the Redskins with those who wanted Jason to stay. Trust me. No matter how hard you try,2+2 doesn't equal 5. The next was putting me in with either group.

Still with me?

3) For the record books,I have been one of Jason's critics and didn't see him as the future QB of this team. While I don't think he's as bad as some here think,I don't think he was going to be the "go to" guy for the Skins. Also,I would prefer Albert to stay. Been a fan of his since his arrival and while I am a bit disappointed that he's not taking part in the voluntary mini-camps,I think I understand his reasoning. I believe Coach and Allen are probably in the same boat.

Now that's spelled out "in matter of factual wording".

It's not going anywhere because the MEDIA doesn't want it to. They have to have a juicy story that sells and gets people interested. Which is more likely to draw in viewers?

QUOTE]

Did you ever think that its not the Media pushing these stories and that its really Albert by staying away and not getting with the program. It's not even about fitness and the training regimen, at this point, its about being the highest payed player on the team and not really wanting to be part of the team. You know we are employing a new defense this year right? You know that the entire D has been working out together and watching film together, all in hopes of being on the same page come Sept. as a D?

It's totally possible he's the one pulling the strings on this puppet show.

And since it's possible, I won't rule it out as a possiblity, and hence won't be surprised if we do move him. Regardless of what I want or think.

Remember that Al can come out and say "Hey eventhough I'm not thrilled about playing in a 3-4 I'm gonna show up in shape and ready to work and win ball games. The only reason I"m not there is for training purposes, I'll be there soon." And he hasn't, so don't fool yourselves.

He HAS said that lol :ols:...Where the hell have you been? :)

Perhaps it was him being the only one to come to D-Hall's defense during the Atlanta game when he was being ganged up on by the entire Atlanta sideline? Yep he is a real cancer in our locker room.

It's funny to me that everyone seems to have forgot about this. The rest of our D seemed content to let D-hall to get ganged up on but Big-Al. Seems like a pretty good teammate to me.

The truth of the matter is that none of us know whats going on in Al's head right now but, he's said that hell wreak havoc wherever the coaches put him and I'm inclined to buy into that until I see different.

Interesting. Tell you what. We're going to do something a little different. I am going to explain a point of view instead of just doing a drive by. Try to keep up here.

1) As a mod,my intention with the first reply to you should have been obvious. Stop with the mindless,driveby,trolling posts. Because that's all that was.

I'll make an addition here. Try to do something really different and explain why you you differ with the OP and do so in at least a semi civil,educated manner.

2)As a result of not understanding 1,you managed to make 2 mistakes with the next reply. Lumping in people who don't want Albert with the Redskins with those who wanted Jason to stay. Trust me. No matter how hard you try,2+2 doesn't equal 5. The next was putting me in with either group.

Still with me?

3) For the record books,I have been one of Jason's critics and didn't see him as the future QB of this team. While I don't think he's as bad as some here think,I don't think he was going to be the "go to" guy for the Skins. Also,I would prefer Albert to stay. Been a fan of his since his arrival and while I am a bit disappointed that he's not taking part in the voluntary mini-camps,I think I understand his reasoning. I believe Coach and Allen are probably in the same boat.

Now that's spelled out "in matter of factual wording".

It sounds as if you are apologizing for being a MOD. In fact, why bring it up unless you want me to perk up to you.

I never said anything negative about Campbell. He's gone, which is a fact. Regarding the Haynesworth comment on your part, it comes across as negative redundancy, after the fact. The franchise is saying just the opposite of all of the posters that still think Albert is on his way to never- ever land. I don't think Haynesworth is a cancer and should not be traded.

Big Al did that himself showing up out of shape takeing plays off stuff liek that

You do know that Al played on over 70 per cent of the defensive snaps in the games he played last year. Only Carter on our Dline was in for more snaps.

It sounds as if you are apologizing for being a MOD. In fact, why bring it up unless you want me to perk up to you.

I never said anything negative about Campbell. He's gone, which is a fact. Regarding the Haynesworth comment on your part, it comes across as negative redundancy, after the fact. The franchise is saying just the opposite of all of the posters that still think Albert is on his way to never- ever land. I don't think Haynesworth is a cancer and should not be traded.

:chair::thud:

WHOOSH2.gif

we keep haynesworth plain and simple..... we never planned on trading him tho i know we listened to offers.. and im willing to bet the reason we gave him all that money this quickly is because its an uncapped year and it wont hurt us..... tell me if im wrong about that tho

Archived