Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-Draft Haynesworth Trade Ideas

method man

Amen.

I had to take a shower I felt so dirty after how badly we got raped on the JC trade to Oakland. Honestly, I've never heard of trading picks two years in advance for a player. I think we set a new precedent on that one.

The Richard Seymour trade with Oakland and NE was two years ahead in 2011 before the '09 season.

You do know that Al played on over 70 per cent of the defensive snaps in the games he played last year. Only Carter on our Dline was in for more snaps.

This is fact but there also is an obviousness that he wasn't in the best shape he could have been or was in the past. This is true or he wouldn't have been going back to his previous offseason trainers to get back in his best shape.

if you listened to Shanny, I think we're far from done this off-season....I think after the next mini camp, we'll see some more moves made via trade and free agency...

guys like haynesworth, landry, macintosh, carter and either cooley or davis may be traded for players who fit the 3-4 defense......the only guys who fit the 3-4 defense on the current roster are orakpo, kemoeatu and carriker.....plus we need a free safety...possibly a right tackle...possibly a wide receiver.

Richard Seymour = Oakland's First Rounder next year

That deal will dictate how we deal with Albert, but we're not going to trade him to its irrelevant

There's only one team dumb enough to do that and Im not sure the Raiders are willing to pull that stunt again or that our FO has the same moxie as the Patsies FO for fleecing stupid franchises such as Oak and Carolina.

Archived