Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb coming up on PTI...

Rypien1191

picture of Zorn in Black and "Maroon"

I'd say the execution was bad.

:ols:

I dont think the eagles fan will boo McNabb not after all he did for that franchise.

I don't know, they booed Kobe when he had his first game in Philadelphia (his home city) just because he got DRAFTED somewhere else. McNabb PICKED the Skins, so I'd be surprised if he didn't get booed. Packers fans were livid when Favre went to Minnesota, a complete traitor move for them.

There wasn't much.. it was just 5 minutes.

It will replay on ESPN 2 at 6:30pm EDT.

McNabb basically said he is happy to be in Washington, that one reason he wanted to come here was to work with Shanahan, said he liked how Shanahan re-energized Elway's career with a strong running game setting up the play action (a little dig at Reid? :) ).

Then talked about the Eagles trading him and that was pretty much it.

At this point what more can he really say? This trade has been analyzed and reported to death. Let's give him some time before bothering him with the same questions again and again.

I dont think the eagles fan will boo McNabb not after all he did for that franchise.

they had a love/hate with him. He's no longer an Eagle so the love will be gone. He'll be loudly booed. Book it.

BTW, after all he's said I sometimes get the feeling that he just looks at himself as a mercenary and still an Eagle at heart. Kind of like Bruce Smith.

BTW' date=' after all he's said I sometimes get the feeling that he just looks at himself as a mercenary and still an Eagle at heart. Kind of like Bruce Smith.[/quote']

You have to figure, though, he hasn't even played a snap for us. He's still an Eagle in his head, and may always be one. You never, though. I mean, if you ask London Fletcher who does he think he is, a Ram or a Redskins what do you think he'd say? I'm not sure I'd even know that answer.

It'll depend on how things work out whether or not he's seen as a "Redskin who use to be an Eagle" or "An Eagle who became a Redskin".

You have to figure, though, he hasn't even played a snap for us. He's still an Eagle in his head, and may always be one. You never, though. I mean, if you ask London Fletcher who does he think he is, a Ram or a Redskins what do you think he'd say? I'm not sure I'd even know that answer.

It'll depend on how things work out whether or not he's seen as a "Redskin who use to be an Eagle" or "An Eagle who became a Redskin".

I agree. Right now the Redskins have done nothing for him and he has done nothing for the Redskins. He most likely thinks of himself as an Eagle, and probaby will remain as such short of a Super Bowl trophy, and even then I'm not sure if he'd consider himself a Redskin.

Seriously, shouldn't the team hire someone to give new players/coaches the rundown on team colors, history and no no's? Something like Jurgenson, Riggins, Monk, Green are gods, you now hate Dallas no matter what the circumstance and the team colors are BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

And the fight song is "Hail to the Redskins" and they must at least learn the corus.:)

And the fight song is "Hail to the Redskins" and they must at least learn the corus.:)

All fans, players, coaches, and staff should know the song in its entirety. Being in one of these positions and Not knowing the entire song is inexcusible. I'm sure no one on shanny's staff and most likely none of our players could recite the song, hell most of our so-called fanatics don't even know it.

Archived