Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb coming up on PTI...

Rypien1191

Seriously, shouldn't the team hire someone to give new players/coaches the rundown on team colors, history and no no's? Something like Jurgenson, Riggins, Monk, Green are gods, you now hate Dallas no matter what the circumstance and the team colors are BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

Any thing else guys besides our colors?

There wasn't much.. it was just 5 minutes.

It will replay on ESPN 2 at 6:30pm EDT.

McNabb basically said he is happy to be in Washington, that one reason he wanted to come here was to work with Shanahan, said he liked how Shanahan re-energized Elway's career with a strong running game setting up the play action (a little dig at Reid? :) ).

Then talked about the Eagles trading him and that was pretty much it.

There wasn't much.. it was just 5 minutes.

It will replay on ESPN 2 at 6:30pm EDT.

McNabb basically said he is happy to be in Washington, that one reason he wanted to come here was to work with Shanahan, said he liked how Shanahan re-energized Elway's career with a strong running game setting up the play action (a little dig at Reid? :) ).

Then talked about the Eagles trading him and that was pretty much it.

Thanks.

I like how he said "we'll probably have to wait to find out until I retire and it's all over down the road" or something to that tune when asked why the Eagles would trade within the division if they didn't think he was done... that sounds, to me, like he did push for it himself and there was a little infighting between he and the Eagles about it.

One thing that always disturbed me was what on earth made him say maroon and BLACK, I mean WTF was he looking at?
I think at the time Zorn said it, somebody here posted a pic of our cheerleaders wearing burgundy/marroonish and black outfits at a game Zorn was at. Perfectly valid excuse right there IMO.

'Course in hindsight, that should have been grounds for dismissal. Vinny too.

During the commercial break they just showed Tony reminding McNabb of the colors before the segment came on.

"Remember it's burgundy and gold NOT MAROON and BLACK!"

So McNabb cheated and still added "white." :D

That was afterwards. He told him that he "did good".

Seriously, shouldn't the team hire someone to give new players/coaches the rundown on team colors, history and no no's? Something like Jurgenson, Riggins, Monk, Green are gods, you now hate Dallas no matter what the circumstance and the team colors are BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

To any Redskins HR people reading this board...I will gladly work in this position.

You don't even have to pay me. Just give me the orientation job and season tickets and we are solid.

Archived