Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our, Earth Wind, and Fire

TGW21

I think more on the lines of Rocking Chair' date=' Bran Cereal and Bed Pan[/quote']

Hahaha :ols: But i hope they can revive their careers if they share the carries so we can have fresh legs like we've always done with the d-line

I think more on the lines of Rocking Chair' date=' Bran Cereal and Bed Pan, but the three together may not be bad. I don't see all of them here on Sept 1 though[/quote']

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.......hilarious.

Definitly this is more along the lines than a earth wind and fire.

We're just beginning to stock up. This is part of our plan to move to a 20 back system. Give each of them one carry per game and eventually someone will take it to the house. We'll bring in 5 guys who are like 6'5 300 pounds to run up the gut 5 times in a row, then we'll bring in a 6'0 170 pound professional sprinter to run outside. It's pure and simple genius.

Looks like I might be the only one who thinks our 3 RB system is cool. Although I would like if we could get Jahvid Best.

I think it's cool also. But I do realize that they are mostly names at this point, not production. I still have faith in Portis. A guy like Best or Hardesty would be great. Didn't see the Willie signing coming. They had to have wanted enough because he last visited like 2 weeks ago?

Willie parker is fire bc he is a speed burst that we need, so Portis was left with wind bc LJ is more of a Power back :silly:

I was thinking the same as the other guy... you know the old adage to "run like the wind." I, too, thought that better suited parker.

Similarly, Clinton's fiery attitude and intensity would make him fire. Just a thought, but hey, I'm nitpicking.

It's a cool pic and I think you did a great job. I'll be honest, I have my own skepticism for each one of these guys, but I whole heartedly believe in Mike's knack for turning scraps into great rushing attacks.

I was thinking the same as the other guy... you know the old adage to "run like the wind." I, too, thought that better suited parker.

Similarly, Clinton's fiery attitude and intensity would make him fire. Just a thought, but hey, I'm nitpicking.

It's a cool pic and I think you did a great job. I'll be honest, I have my own skepticism for each one of these guys, but I whole heartedly believe in Mike's knack for turning scraps into great rushing attacks.

The new one =) RedskinsRBcopy-1.jpg

I'm back!!!

You guys are funny!

We have M. Shanny and his legandary zone blocking run game in town. Yeah the one that everyone said you could plug any RB in and they'll be a 1,000 yard rusher. Are any of these guys not better than any of the backs Shanny used in Denver. Tatem Bell, Mike Anderson, etc? I believe so even at there so called old age.

1. We only have a few picks in draft. Why use one on a RB this year when we have limited picks, (Build up OL use 2 picks, blitz OLBer 1 pick, FS, Project QB like Tebow in 2nd round) any back used will get 1,000 yards ( in Shanny's run scheme) and all 3 backs we have now are in short incentive based contracts. They're using competition to get them all to play and giving there best. Go through this year and see how they pan out. If any do well, re-sign them to another short term contract and draft a young back next year when we don't have so many other holes to fill with the limited picks.

2. Johnson = Earth - big, hard running, bruiser

3. Portis = Wind - he's fast if lose weight. Landry ran a 4.3 40 when he came in the league. He and Portis raced a few years ago. Very close race. Heck Daryl Green is 50 and ran a 4.4

4. Parker = Fire - So fast when he runs the field catches on fire behind him

To me the zone scheme will get these guys past the line of scrimage against the 2nd and 3rd level players. (LBers & DBs) That's 4 to 5 yards a pop right there. Johnson will pound on that 2nd and 3rd level. Portis will cut threw it and Parker will burn around it.

Hail!!!

Archived