Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Tebow's Pre-Wonderlic Prayer Request Falls Flat

buenosdiaz

I doubt Gibbs would selfishly pray for his wonderlic score and try to get everyone to join him. Plus Tebow does not = Gibbs.

I don't think Tebow wanted to selfishly pray just for himself to do well on the test, I think we can assume he wanted to pray for the group as a whole, just to ease the jitters. Also, it's a stretch to say he was trying to get EVERYONE to join him. He made a request to have a prayer to those who were willing, I'm sure. I doubt he would care if some people decided not to participate.

That being said, I have my doubts whether this even took place at all.

True, Tebow =/= Gibbs, but Gibbs would get down on his knees and pray in public, and had a habit of impromptu prayer with members of his teams. So it's not like this is unprecidented behavior in the NFL.

I don't think Tebow wanted to selfishly pray just for himself to do well on the test, I think we can assume he wanted to pray for the group as a whole, just to ease the jitters. Also, it's a stretch to say he was trying to get EVERYONE to join him. He made a request to have a prayer to those who were willing, I'm sure. I doubt he would care if some people decided not to participate.

That being said, I have my doubts whether this even took place at all.

True, Tebow =/= Gibbs, but Gibbs would get down on his knees and pray in public, and had a habit of impromptu prayer with members of his teams. So it's not like this is unprecidented behavior in the NFL.

:thumbsup: Good points.

It's hilarious that people buy into his fake facade. He's an ass kissing fraud.

And you know this how? I guess you prefer he beat his girl friend,brandish a weapon,get a d u i,take steroids or drugs,or maybe assault someone.Yea,this guy Tebow is real bad news.

I don't think either of them started any of that untill after they were considered elite.

I don't know about Reggie White, but when Kurt Warner was playing in the AFL I remember him talking about God a lot.

That is messed up that somebody told him to shut the F up. But he should no better. There is a time and a place.......

Like others have said' date=' this is from PFT. Anytime PFT mentions the Skins in a roster move everyone here says "BS". This could be just as much BS as any of those trade stories. PFT is to sports like TMZ and Yahoo.com's "OMG!" is to news.[/quote']

It is BS. It has been confirmed as such. How many people on this thread still think this is real?

http://www.mwcconnection.com/2010/4/1/1400537/max-hall-confirms-tim-tebow-did

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/24/tebow-denies-wonderlic-incident/

• 3 weeks later...

"dear Big Ben, your such a disgusting pathectic human being, your a big jerk and no one likes you! for that i say.........THANKS!!! i got drafted first round because of you! can you believe it" signed ---tim tebow

"dear Big Ben, your such a disgusting pathectic human being, your a big jerk and no one likes you! for that i say.........THANKS!!! i got drafted first round because of you! can you believe it" signed ---tim tebow

What does the Steeler's starting QB have to do with the Bronco's reaching on a project QB in the first round?

Archived