Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Huffington Post: Fact Sheet: The Truth About the Health Care Bill

GhostofSparta

Do you understand you can't always be right as well?

Probably not... but in the meantime we can all play MadLibs trying to guess her response!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MadLibs.jpg

Really? ________ me, since my family had ________ in it (they've ________ now)... I would really like to know how I am ignorant about the subject of ________ (since I am ________ and have lost ________) or Germany.

Please ________ me.

Really? Educate me, since my family had Holocaust survivors in it (they've passed now)... I would really like to know how I am ignorant about the subject of abortion (since I am female and have lost children) or Germany.

Please enlighten me.

Me too. I lost three-quarters of my family in the Holocaust and was raised by my Grandmother who was a Holocaust survivor. One of the great lessons she taught me was the danger of hate. Be wary of it.

Also, it is incredibly wrong to make a casual relationship between someone you don't like and the Nazis, be they Bush, Obama, Huffington or whomever. Doing so, diminishes the attrocity of genocide and helps to desensitize people to the real evil that we need to be vigilant against.

Finally, be specific. We don't know your backstory and we don't know the information you are referring to. So, even if you have a right to be as angry at Huffington as you are or angry with Dems... we can't follow your logic unless you paint a picture. Your throwing buckets of paint right now. You need to use a brush.

I've noticed that quite a few articles in the Huffington Post have been leaning to what i consider the middle.. Seems they are mad at not getting the public option, or they are trying to appeal to more people and make money.

I'm guessing both. I hope it goes deeper.

Its too bad that we can't figure out a way to actually lower health care costs so insurance is no longer a necessity.

I think that Health Savings Banks are a good start towards that. So are TORT reform and tighter process controls on medical reporting in order to cut fraud.

I've noticed that quite a few articles in the Huffington Post have been leaning to what i consider the middle.. Seems they are mad at not getting the public option, or they are trying to appeal to more people and make money.

I'm guessing both. I hope it goes deeper.

They have been getting better over the last yr or so.

I wonder if it is related to Hilary losing the nomination?

Archived