Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samoas vs. Thin Mints

HRNY4ZRNY

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Better than Thin Mints but marginally worse than the almighty Samoa.

Samoa better than the Tagalong?! Blasphemy! I have devised this equation to demonstrate the superiority of the Tagalong vs. the Samoa:

Peanut Butter = Yum

Cookie Wafer = Yum

Chocolate = Yum

Therefore,

Tagalong = Yum ^3

It's a scientific fact!

Samoa better than the Tagalong?! Blasphemy! I have devised this equation to demonstrate the superiority of the Tagalong vs. the Samoa:

Peanut Butter = Yum

Cookie Wafer = Yum

Chocolate = Yum

Therefore,

Tagalong = Yum ^3

It's a scientific fact!

I'll play your game...

Cookie Wafer = Yum

Caramel Coating = Yum

Toasted Coconut = Yum

Chocolate Drizzle = Yum

Therefore,

Samoa = Yum^4

I'll play your game...

Cookie Wafer = Yum

Caramel Coating = Yum

Toasted Coconut = Yum

Chocolate Drizzle = Yum

Therefore,

Samoa = Yum^4

I don't know if I would give Coconut a Yum. But if you truely feel that way, I believe you and I have reached an impass.

I don't know if I would give Coconut a Yum. But if you truely feel that way, I believe you and I have reached an impass.

Coconut definitely gets a Yum from me, which is why Samoas edge out Tagalongs for me. Having a box of either is not safe for me. (Considering that there are currently 3 boxes of Samoas available for purchase at my office right now...)

Worst thing about Samoas is that there are only 15 in the box and they're still more expensive than Thin Mints.

Overall, Samoas win for my favorite cookie. Thin Mints make for a great "plop down on the sofa with a glass of milk" cookie.

Worst thing about Samoas is that there are only 15 in the box and they're still more expensive than Thin Mints.

Overall, Samoas win for my favorite cookie. Thin Mints make for a great "plop down on the sofa with a glass of milk" cookie.

I think we paid the same amount regardless of the cookie.

Hmmm... But you definitely get a lot less cookies than when I was a kid.

I think we paid the same amount regardless of the cookie.

Hmmm... But you definitely get a lot less cookies than when I was a kid.

Is it my imagination, or have the cookies gotten smaller as well? Maybe I've just gotten bigger from eating all those GS cookies, but I swear they look smaller now.

I can't get behind either of the top two. This year I got the Dulce de Leche which were very good, not as good as the Dulces they had last year but I liked them. The Thank U Berry Munch which were absolute money this year, I hope they keep them.

Dulces last year were okay. Needed more caramel IMO. Berry cookies sound interesting, I'll have to try them.

The results of this poll make me feel sad inside. Samoas are great if you like the taste of dirt.

Depends on what you're in the mood for. A nice little one-note taste sensation, or a symphonic blast in your mouth.

TOOC worthy...........

Archived