Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's hope we have seen the worst blown call already....

Tom [Giants fan]

Honestly though in REAL TIME, I could see how that call was missed. 99/100 times you see motion like that, the guy is down, however in THIS CASE he was clearly not down. I am not sure though which official had the best view of it.

The Eagles Offense definately looked SHARP though.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Eagle envy?

Is that where you know your team is going to win the Super Bowl every year but they never do? :D

This is the year, Tom! :D But don't hold your breath.

However, I do wish your Giants the best. I think if they can maintain the level of play they showed on Thursday night against the Patriots, they could be a record setter this year.

And Bufford, Freddie Mitchell is the third year first-round bust - same year as Rod Gardner. This is his make or break year, and he's played with confidence so far. Definitely a different outlook so far.

Also, Tom, McMullen had a TD. He came down with both feet on the ground and the ball in his possession before the defender knocked it out. But he's a rookie and doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. He has to hang on to that.

The Eagles have gotten three QB's in in the first quarter and a half. I think this ones left to the scrubs. They're on their 3rd and 4th strings right now. :)

Blazers,

You should hope for the Eagles sake that the Giants do play like they did Thursday night or the Eagles will be sitting in second or third if the Skins solve their DLine situation.

I'll admit, McNabb looked very impressive tonight. But to be honest, I don't expect to be awed by the Saints defense. But hey, that is what the preseason is for.

Having this much uncertainty is what makes the NFL season that much more fun. Heck, Eagle, Redskin, and Giant fans all believe their teams will win the NFC East. What a kick in the pants it would be if the Cowboys won it. Actually, that would be sickening with Parcells there in his first. year. But I hope even more that the Eagles don't win it again.

Here is to a great football season. I can't bring myself to wish the Eagles or their fans luck. I have a deep hatred for the Eagles. What I will do is hope there are no serious injuries to any of our teams.

Brian Mitchell who?

Sorry Tom, the Eagles are a very good football team. The Giants will have their hands full. They should be some epic NFC East games this year. :) Can't wait!

So I guess we can agree that no injuries occur and the teams are able to compete at full strength for the entire season. :cheers:

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Non-Skins in-fighting in progress..........

*runs to heat up some popcorn*

Nah, Tom and I just spar on occasion, Mike.

It's all in good fun on my part. I certainly respect him as a Giants fan and as a football fan. It's not like he's a Cowboys fan or something. ;)

the mcmullen drop was not a TD blazers.that DB clearly knocked the ball out before he had control.close though.

and,

And Bufford, Freddie Mitchell is the third year first-round bust - same year as Rod Gardner. This is his make or break year, and he's played with confidence so far. Definitely a different outlook so far.

--------

ouch unfair comparison...

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

I don't think my new sig should help things. :laugh:

Although I'd much rather see LaVarr knocking the hell out of Shockey, just seeing him getting flattened by anyone puts a smile on my face :D ....sorry Tom, but I just don't like that guy....haven't liked him since he was at Miami, like him even less now that he's a Jint....although it does look like he hung on to the ball.....talented ****.

Im getting myself prepared for what always happens to us in the regular season. You can count on at least one blown call by an official hurt us in a big way.

I thought the league was instructing officials to not blow their whistles as fast? Kind of like the high strike in baseball I guess.

That play by Michael Lewis was pretty amazing. I can remember watching him light us up at Fed Ex and now I remember why.

The good thing about that play was the the refs didn't blow the whistle prematurely. The bad thing is that they called it off b/c the ref farthest from the play said he was down and, I guess that's that. But really, if that's a regular season play and that's the outcome, the referee problem has only gotten worse.

Archived