Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Company 2

bpoch

Lets get a ps3 squad going for some conquest tonight fellas anyone in? PM me and I will update this post with the squad. I will be on around say 9:30? Whats good for everyone?

@930pm Eastern 5/25/2010

Squad

rd421

kdawg

heyholetsgogrant

i'm west coast and i have some stuff to do after work, but i can be on around 10:30 EST if you guys are still running.

kdawg is already on my buddy list...so if i can get up with you guys i'll add you all then.

Ob, rd421,heyholetsgogrant and I rolled last night.

First game we played we were rolling over fools...

And then we ran into a juggernaut. The other team was outstanding. We were spawning and dying left and right. Our other teammates weren't doing much of anything (And quite frankly, I wasn't doing great, either) and we got steamrolled haha.

Tons of fun, though.

Ob, rd421,heyholetsgogrant and I rolled last night.

First game we played we were rolling over fools...

And then we ran into a juggernaut. The other team was outstanding. We were spawning and dying left and right. Our other teammates weren't doing much of anything (And quite frankly, I wasn't doing great, either) and we got steamrolled haha.

Tons of fun, though.

Yah man last night was a blast.....but those jerks at the end were A MAY ZING!(I went a whopping.....wait for it.....5-29 on the last on :puke: ) We were killin it on Conquest and Squad Death Match Rush well we got pwn3d. In any case it was a blast it was cool to play with ppl on mics and try to get some strategy rolling. we def gotta run it again.

I will most likely be on tonight late if anyone gets on I know its friday but my wife and kid will be out by 10 so ill prob be on around 1030-11

Yah, I'm a no-go tonight. Playing basketball until 11:30 and then going to bed :P

Oh and on that last one I was like 8-13 heh.

No worries....I just hope that I get my ranking and my attachments back they were gone for the last 2 or 3 games we played....

Anyone got any old Battlefield games that they never registered on EA's website. I'd love to get my hands on the M1 Garand, but you have to have two Battlefield games registered, and sadly this is my first Battlefield game.

So if anyone has an extra copy, go ahead and PM me the registration code, and you'll make me one happy soldier.

• 1 month later...

I haven't played this game in like 3 weeks, but this game feels completely different. They weapon balanced so much I can tell the advantage/disadvantages between any of the guns. The servers are still laggy and it takes like 30 rounds to drop someone...I wish EA/DICE would stop tinkering this damn game.

Archived