Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Partisan Wish List

nonniey

Perfect world, Obama would've left Rahm in the House, Nancy would've lost, and he'd have taken over as Speaker. In reality?

Boner

Canter

Lieberman

Corker

Pretty much anyone that doesn't have a D next to their name, honestly. Especially those four, though. Boner and Cantor because they're pure evil, Lieberman, because, well, he's a traitor, and Corker because of what his smear machine did to Harold Ford.

Perfect world, Obama would've left Rahm in the House, Nancy would've lost, and he'd have taken over as Speaker. In reality?

Boner

Canter

Lieberman

Corker

Pretty much anyone that doesn't have a D next to their name, honestly. Especially those four, though. Boner and Cantor because they're pure evil, Lieberman, because, well, he's a traitor, and Corker because of what his smear machine did to Harold Ford.

Come on guys I said 3 (as in the number three) Senators/Congressmen that have an chance of losing, that you would want see lose this Nov.

Lieberman and Corker aren't running and Canter and Boehner are virtual locks to win.

Come on guys I said 3 (as in the number three) Senators/Congressmen that have an chance of losing, that you would want see lose this Nov.

Lieberman and Corker aren't running and Canter and Boehner are virtual locks to win.

It's a wish list. You're lucky I didn't list the cast of Addams Family Values and a picture of Tara Reid's breast implant scar.

1. Rep. Steve King, one of the biggest douches in the House. His comments, after the IRS plane attack, in which he said to "implode the IRS," is particularly loathsome.

2. Rep. John Boehner -- his bellicose deceits will hopefully sink him, at least in an ideal world. But we don't live in such a world, do we?

3. Rep. Eric Cantor -- we saw his weaselness on display at the health care summit.

4. Sen. Bunning -- "tough sh*t" was statement on the people affected by efforts. We can only hope Kentuckyians hold his feet to the fire.

5. Rep. Virginia Foxx -- she is a kook. And not only a kook, but a hypocritical one. She recently proclaimed that the US government has no business in public education, but she earned her degrees from public colleges, and she was both a teacher and a administrator at a public college.

And, not but not least . . .

6. Rep. Michele Bachmann -- kook #2. Her continual lies will hopefully bite her in the arse, but she comes from a strongly Republican district, so her voter base probably won't care.

I could go on and on, but six seems like a good start. (I originally had five, but I HAD to add in Bachmann . . .)

Boner

Canter

Lieberman

Corker

Pure evil? Do you really believe Boehner and Cantor are pure evil?

Oh, I just noticed the OP said three -- I guess I failed! D'oh!

Would it really be a stretch to say several of your choices are worth half a man? It might add up to three men. They may still fall short if you are trying to add up to one decent man.

Pure evil? Do you really believe Boehner and Cantor are pure evil?

It's called exaggeration. People do it sometimes. Those lacking any cogent response often point out such exaggerations and feign disbelief. No, the only member of Congress who I actually think might truly be pure evil is the Bachmann, but she's just too crazy and does her party too much harm to give the boot.

The problem with this question is that the ones least likely to lose their seats in an election are the ones in safe districts, the ones who also happen to be the most extreme and usually the most stupid members of Congress.

For example, I'm a liberal and if I could remove anyone from the Senate, it would be the highly partisan and unintelligent Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma. But there is no chance that he will ever lose an election. Same with Jim DeMint. At least Jim Bunning is going to be out of office in November - he's horrible too.

Of course it works both ways. If I was a conservative, I'd want Patrick Leahy out of the Senate, along with Chuck Schumer - both of them are jerks - but they ain't ever going to lose either. At least Chris Dodd will be gone, conservative should enjoy that (and rightfully so).

Archived