Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar and Dukes

Gibbsisgod2006

Idiot, they weren't complaining about players "Over" 30, but mentioning players who WERE 30, while the Skins are entertaining the idea of bringing in other 30 year old guys like Peppers and pay him Hainesworth money, when we dont need and DL-end like we need O-line!

:beatdeadhorse:

Idiot it's uncapped we can get any player out their. And yes we a an Olb to play in the 3-4 Carter failed in San Fran playing a stand up lb. Peppers is the best outside lb on the market right now.

Chad Dukes is an idiot. All he wants to do is bash. He asks all of the cut players what they think of Peppers coming here. Like the deal was already done or something. Every single question was simply probing for a reason to bash the team. I will never listen to them again.

and while kissing their asses being all nice. LOL

kept asking questions trying to get dirt on the Redskins, snyder, FO and coaches. These are new coaching staffs and a new GM.

he was trying to bait all of them by persistently asking questions like " did the coaching staff lead you to believe that you would be part of the team..."

and all of them said it's business and that they have no hard feelings but this fat **** keeps egging them on. LOL what a fat ****.

this fat **** dukes is very annoying.

Have to agree about the Fan 106.7 most of its programming is a waste of radio air space. They have a few bright spots with the Johnny Holiday show with Gary William. Plus I like there Live Orioles coverage, and starting this weekend Caps Hockey will be there. BUT there list of Radio Jocks are vomit worthy if your trying to get some real sports insight, updates or news. The Junkies, notice the word "Sports" is no longer attached to that title. Thats because theres little if no sports on that show. More like constant whining about coming up on 40, and there Dull lives which is reflected in there show. Next UnWise Mike, please man just go back to the the Newspaper world, and leave my lunch hour alone. Only one word comes to mind about this mid-day attempt at a sports show and that is "Feminate". Then theres Lavar & Dukes. Lavar was a great Skin but obviously went to the same broadcasting school B.Mitch went too. Used up antidotes, gets lost in conversations, unintelligable question during interviews, and man sometimes he is just plain rambling. As far as Chad Dukes, who really cares , I mean is anyone really listening? When you have no sports background, no credibilty in ink or reporting, your nothing more than the nasally sounding guy at the end of the bar popping your 2 cents that no one wants. The night time jocks are not even worth mentioning except for Chris Russell. Decent guy, knows his sports but has to spend half the night defending himself against 2 jocks that I dont even know there names or want too.

That being said Dannys radio lineup other than Zaban is as about as weak as the stations radio signal. If you like the watered down , propaganda filled, no real Skins news except for what the Drone Larry Michaels spoon feeds yah, then its the Bomb. Wow got that off my chest , sorry fellas Sports Radio is a real disappointment to me and you can tell I spend way to much time in my car.

I gotta say I like listening to Loverro on 980 and Doc is good too and bashes the team as well but not just for a tagline like Lavar and Dukes.

Rogers must be stupid to talk negative about his team.... Lavar is not a REDSKINS anymore as far as I am concerned.. He is taking advantage of being in the Redskins team in the past... All he does is talks rubbish and nonsense against every move Redskins make... They talked against Cerrato and Zorn all year long and when they were let go... they started talking against Snyder for letting them go.... They even talked against Shannon and Bruce coming here... I was a big fan of Lavar until I started listening to this rubbish show... Lavar tried his best to make Cambell speak against the Organization... Cambell is a man with character... he kept himself on check no matter how hard Lavar and Dukes tried.... Hell with Lavar and his show... if he was so smart, he would have calculated correctly and there would have no misunderstanding over that 6.5 million which he feels that Snyder cheated him.....

It really bothers me how Lavar calls himself a Redskin and says "we" and "us"....I have one of his jerseys and still think he's a douche and this show is nothing but douchebaggery.....WJFK killed themselves to me by dismantling the Big O and Dukes show with Drab having constant input...that was a unique, fresh and entertaining ass show...now I'd rather her Oscar in O'Meara's living room on the podcast more than Lavar and Dukes.

Arrington had the nerve to call himself a "True Redskin" what a joke. Even worse when anyone calls in to argue a point, he and his little organ grinder act as if the caller don't understand the point being made. Clearly LA didnt spend a whole lot of time in the classrooms at PSU.

It really bothers me how Lavar calls himself a Redskin and says "we" and "us"....I have one of his jerseys and still think he's a douche and this show is nothing but douchebaggery.....WJFK killed themselves to me by dismantling the Big O and Dukes show with Drab having constant input...that was a unique, fresh and entertaining ass show...now I'd rather her Oscar in O'Meara's living room on the podcast more than Lavar and Dukes.

Exactly! Lavar Sucks... he is only making money by using his association with skins... In his heart, he is not a Skins... I wants Redskins to do poorly so that he can laugh at Snyder.

Love the Lavar and Dukes show.

Carlos Rogers is a dummy and a whiner. At this point it's really not in his best interest to talk **** about the team and him not getting paid, blah, blah, blah. He's been a bust for years and should just shut his mouth.

As for bashing Snyder -- bash away I say. Until this franchise is turned around and a consistent winner he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Love the Lavar and Dukes show.

Carlos Rogers is a dummy and a whiner. At this point it's really not in his best interest to talk **** about the team and him not getting paid, blah, blah, blah. He's been a bust for years and should just shut his mouth.

As for bashing Snyder -- bash away I say. Until this franchise is turned around and a consistent winner he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah but you don't take the bashing to the extreme like they do.

Yeah but you don't take the bashing to the extreme like they do.

How do you know how "extreme" I've been in my bashing of Snyder?

Snyder has been an abject failure as an owner IMO so they can be extreme as they want, doesn't bother me one bit.

How do you know how "extreme" I've been in my bashing of Snyder?

Snyder has been an abject failure as an owner IMO so they can be extreme as they want, doesn't bother me one bit.

By not giving the new regime a chance and just saying "That is just more of the same" based on what?

Rogers has never been a professional. I don't blame him for having poor hands. I do blame him for being a sub par corner with a big mouth. There have been brief runs where Rogers played like a shut down corner. The fact that he is so inconsistent and vulnerable to double moves only speaks to his lack of preparation, and/or intelligence.

You've got to love a guy that wears diamond necklaces, publicly skewers his employees, then sucks on the field.

A guy like London Fletcher should have carte blanche to say whatever he wants, but those guys rarely do, because they are true professionals. Rogers should shut his mouth. I hope we drop him.

By not giving the new regime a chance and just saying "That is just more of the same" based on what?

Until there is actual change in the form of the Skins performance on the field I think it's OK to speculate that it may be "more of the same". Plus, they do a radio show -- they want people to listen. Being controversial generates interest.

Personally, I'm going to simply trust that Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan will make the right moves and put he team in a position to be competitive and successful. But as long as Snyder is the owner I will always have my doubts.

Until there is actual change in the form of the Skins performance on the field I think it's OK to speculate that it may be "more of the same". Plus, they do a radio show -- they want people to listen. Being controversial generates interest.

Personally, I'm going to simply trust that Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan will make the right moves and put he team in a position to be competitive and successful. But as long as Snyder is the owner I will always have my doubts.

Come on you can give someone the bennefit of the doubt to Bruce and Shanny because they are proven Super Bowl winners and should be given a little more leeway. Lavar and Dukes made their assessment a little too premature about free agency saying that they Skins were going to go hog wild and that someone was going to be signed right after midnight and made a big stink about it did they no. The whole Rogers thing really rubbed me the wrong way. How are you going to argue for a man who sucked at his position for most the year and was clearly upset that he didn't get the highest tender for more money any could see that Roger's was acting like a scorn little girl who got passed over for prom queen. You don't see Rocky coming out saying that he wants to be traded or JC saying the same mess. I understand that their trying to generate controversy but sometimes they just take to far like hanging up on people that they don't agree with theirs. Lavar does show his true colors with his bias towards Dan Snyder and as a Radio show host he should be putting aside his personal differences.

Lavar and Dukes, as much as I like them, are as uneducated and 'out of the loop' as the rest of us. You listen to them for laughs, not for any insight or rumor material. They don't know what they're talking about, outside of football they truly don't have a a clue. I honestly think 1/2 the people here could bring more football knowledge to the show than the two of them combined

If you want to listen to real 'football people' I suggest the sports fix and the sports reporters. Andy Polin, Kevin Shehan, and Steve Czaben are the smartest guys on the radio in this area, and i find them funny as well.

I split time between Lavar/Dukes and Sportstalk 980. There is a lot I like and a lot I don't like about the Lavar show. At first I was pleasantly surprised at how good Lavar is. I've always liked Chad Dukes in the brief times I've listened. But the constant, often off target, bashing Dukes gives to 980 is annoying. He is constantly claiming that because they are owned by Snyder they are not free to take shots at him. That is simply unfair and untrue.

Regarding Lavar it's really not his fault but it annoys me that the callers (and Dukes) treat him as some sort of all time Redskins great. The fact of the matter is he never lived up to his draft day hype or contract. He was good, not great, for a few years before being cut mostly because he didn't bother to study his playbook. His Pro Bowl elections were based more on reputation than merit IMO.

If you want to listen to real 'football people' I suggest the sports fix and the sports reporters. Andy Polin, Kevin Shehan, and Steve Czaben are the smartest guys on the radio in this area, and i find them funny as well.

IIRC, Sheehan and Loverro were trying to piece together who was going to play where in the 3-4 and threw Andre Carter's name out there as a defensive end. It was right before they cut away to an interview or press conference or something like that so they didn't elaborate but it was an awfully ignorant statement. I have a bit more respect for Doc Walker's opinion. That said, they're still miles better than the 106.7 crew.

I can't stand that. Lavar is a lifelong Steelers fan who hates the Redskins, and yet he tries to be some kind of Redskins spokesperson. Like he's the voice of the fans or something. Lavar, please leave DC and go do a show in your beloved Pittsburgh.

Chad Dukes is the worst radio personality I have ever heard in my entire life. How does someone so unknowledgable and annoying become the host of a sports radio show in Washington DC?

Archived