Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter: Rogers gets 1st Round Tender

Farbod21

You can only tender a current player. If people are too dumb to figure it out, then there is nothing I can do for them.

:mad:

:ols: You misspelled "Rodgers". Our "Rodgers" is actually "Rogers"!!!!! ahahahaha That's how you spell Aaron "Rodgers"!!!!

No one is going to give up a first for Carlos, looks like he'll be around for a while.

Depends on whether the Redskins are willing to negotiate. I'm sure if a team came to them with a reasonable offer, they'd listen. They don't HAVE to take a 1st rounder for him.

Is it the first round tender, or the original round tender? I know in theory they both equal a first rounder, but can we except less in a trade for 'Los than a first if its the original tender, as we could if it was the actual first round tender? Am I making sense? Who knows!

Is it the first round tender, or the original round tender? I know in theory they both equal a first rounder, but can we except less in a trade for 'Los than a first if its the original tender, as we could if it was the actual first round tender? Am I making sense? Who knows!

In this case it doesn't make any difference. What tender we give a player only determines the ceiling of what we can negotiate for in a trade and in this case the ceiling is the same either way.

The teams are always allowed to negotiate, no matter which kind of tender it is.

Though this one is the original round tender, so it's less money for Rogers.

In this case it doesn't make any difference. What tender we give a player only determines the ceiling of what we can negotiate for in a trade and in this case the ceiling is the same either way.

Thank you, I wasn't sure I had phrased that in an understandable manner haha. But that is a plus.

Archived