Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gary Johnson For President 2012!

ACW

He has one major problem which will prevent him from getting the R nomination

While I agree with it, his immigration policy is DOA amongst the rank and file GOP

In other words, it's not a "kick all them :censored: out of our got-damned country"

:(

Not a chance in hell that a anti-war, anti-drug war, pro-choice, pro immigrant politician is going to win the republican nomination. Ron Paul support would help him, but it would only go so far.
Eff the Repub base :beatdeadhorse:

Eff the Repub base :beatdeadhorse:

Two cheers to that

Thinking about this a bit more, if Gary Johnson puts in the work, he could sway a lot of independents to his side. He could also get a lot of democrats to cross over in the primary season ( Obama is the automatic nomination for dems.).

He is probably as "conservative" in the Goldwater sense as you'll get.

Of course, being Goldwater in 2010 gets you 0 support in R primaries :ols:

Too true :(:(:(

We NEED another Goldwater.

I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass.
You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight

This guy seems to have much of Ron Paul's views without his eccentricity.

http://www.johnsonforamerica.com/issues.php

Johnson>Palin/Giuliani/Romney

I lived in New Mexico when he was Governor. I can tell you he does have the eccentricity going for him and at the complete wacko level.

He nominated one of his buddies (former roommate?) as the Adjutant General. This position serves as military chief of staff to the Governor and as the Governor’s principal advisor on military affairs. He is also president of the State Armory Board and provides oversight for the New Mexico Civil Air Patrol.

This position is a Major General (2 Star). He wears the uniform and attends military conferences, meeting etc at that Rank. He commands the Guard troops. Usually this guy is retired military or has National Guard time.

His friend had never served a day even as boy scout and was reportedly somewhat of an old time hippie. Now just imagine that.

It goes without saying that I certainly would support him. I wish the tea o cons would see the light and support someone like him too

I see no problem with his issue page, of course the devil is in the details of implementing them.

Archived