Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi fellow Redskin Fans

Warpath757

Yeah. Okay. And? WTF does this have to do with Bradford or Campbell????

His name is Larry. Larry has 5 letters. Jason has 5 letters. Jason Campbell deserves to come back next year!!!!11!1!

But for real, I like how you've been a member since 04 and JUST started posting. I don't think I've seen a bigger gap between registeration date and first post date (although I myself went about at least one year before posting)

:gap: << that's called the Gap Smiley, I just saw its existence in the smileys list. I'm putting it here in your honor.

:ols: << that's the ols

:cheers:

Enjoy the ride, love your avatar, make use of your smiley's, and love the mods.

I am a die-hard Redskins fan since 92.

Well Larry, ever since you've been a fan of the Redskins, they've gone from perennial Super Bowl contenders to having an 18 year run of futility the likes of which only the Bengals and Lions can surpass.

In short, you may be the curse that everyone keeps talking about. :)

I keed, I keed. Anyone who has been a fan through all that is welcome at our table. :welcome:

But for real, I like how you've been a member since 04 and JUST started posting. I don't think I've seen a bigger gap between registeration date and first post date (although I myself went about at least one year before posting)

QUOTE]

Hate to steal Larry's thunder but I didn't post til last year:evilg:

Yeah. Okay. And? WTF does this have to do with Bradford or Campbell????

Oh wait. ;) Welcome to the board. Pull up a chair and enjoy the stay. :)

I love you guys!!!! This is why I love this board. Plus, a lot of this board is used as "Anonymous Source" (or however you spell anonymous)!! :ols:

I'm new here but no newbie to message boards. This is my first official post well sort of. My name is Larry and I am a die-hard Redskins fan since 92. And I am looking forward to next season with a new coaching staff. And I also want to send a shout to my fellow Redskin fans.

Peace

Larry

Welcome from another fan from the 757.

Strange join date for a "first" post.

:helmet:The Rook

Oh wait. ;) Welcome to the board. Pull up a chair and enjoy the stay. :)[/Quote]

Thanks!

Welcome to ExtremeSkins.[/Quote]

Thx

His name is Larry. Larry has 5 letters. Jason has 5 letters. Jason Campbell deserves to come back next year!!!!11!1![/Quote]

Yeah my name is Larry, PCS but it doesn't really matter. I agreed Jason Campbell does deserves to come back next season. I also think they should draft a QB or bring a veteran to compete with Jason in traning camp for the starting job.

I like how you've been a member since 04 and JUST started posting.[/Quote]

Well I had a reason, taking care of my family. Losing both of my parents, my dad in 06 and my mom in 08. It was a life changing experience and didn't really had to time post.

:gap: I'm putting it here in your honor.[/Quote]

:ols: thanks!

Enjoy the ride, love your avatar, make use of your smiley's, and love the mods.[/Quote]

Will do and thanks!

welcome to finally posting.[/Quote]

Thanks

But we better not go 6-10 like we did in "04".[/Quote]

I hope not.

welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay![/Quote]

Thanks

they've gone from perennial Super Bowl contenders to having an 18 year run of futility the likes of which only the Bengals and Lions can surpass.[/Quote]

Hopefully we can turn things this upcoming season.

In short, you may be the curse that everyone keeps talking about. :)[/Quote]

:ols:

Anyone who has been a fan through all that is welcome at our table. :welcome:[/Quote]

Thanks

Hate to steal Larry's thunder but I didn't post til last year:evilg:[/Quote]

:ols: all good.

I hope that you enjoy your time here.[/Quote]

Thanks

Braxford :ols: at your sig

Anyway welcome aboard Go Redskins04!!![/Quote]

Thx

Welcome from another fan from the 757.[/Quote]

Thanks

Strange join date for a "first" post.[/Quote]

Yeah I know.

Anywho, we've already got a 'Larry'. What need is a 'Curley' or a 'Moe'. Or maybe 'Larry's' brother 'Darrel' or his other brother 'Darryl'.[/Quote]

Welcome to Extremeskins Larry. I two have not posted since joining.[/Quote]

Thanks

Its the off season here of course..which means no beer, no booze and the women don't post pics of themselves in bikini's cause its cold out.[/Quote]

Yup! Hopefully next year is better then our last two years.

Enjoy your stay :cool:[/Quote]

Thanks

Easy ladies...

There's enough Larry to go around.[/Quote]

fan since 92. You started rooting after all the glory. Much respect for you my man. Anyways, make yourself at home.[/Quote]

Well sort of I watch the last Super Bowl. And thanks for the welcome.

Hate to steal Larry's thunder but I didn't post til last year:evilg:

I posted a few times in 02 then left until 08. Much like Larry I had some lifechanging experiences: got married, got divorced, got married again, had a child, lost my job, moved to VA, got new job, etc. Life happens. :ols:

Archived