Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to Irritate my Cowboy fan Roommates

Koolblue13

ES, I could use your help. It's been a great week around here, because my two roommates are both Cowboy fans. The missed kicks by SS were nice and the loss felt good.

I would like some of your ideas on good lighthearted pranks to pull on my roommates.

I like to leave my Redskin Glasses in the sink, even when they are not dirty, when I know he is going to wash everything.

I like to throw my Redskins blanket on his bed, when his girlfriend is coming over.

I put his Cowboy hat in my Redskin trashcan and then leave a treasure map, as to where it is.

What else do you guys have? Keep it light hearted, because he is a friend and a great roommate.

I figure this might be a fun way to get away from all the speculation threads. Have at it ES.:D

:hysterical: Pretty good, but they do have some hot cheerleaders.

Where his Cowboys hat while you hookup with his girlfriend and have her wearing a Redskins Jersey and take pics!

This would work, but may be a little over the top.

Download and change your cell ringtone to the vikings horn....http://crackberry.com/ringtone/by/title/viking_horn

Lots of Eagle and Giant fans around here and they have been coming by doing that a lot. It's great.

Keep asking him, over and over again "What time do the Cowboys play this weekend?" When he says they aren't playing reply, in utter shock, with something to the effect of "Really?! I thought they were going to the Super Bowl...what happened?! God, that has to be such a disappointment!"

Keep asking him, over and over again "What time do the Cowboys play this weekend?" When he says they aren't playing reply, in utter shock, with something to the effect of "Really?! I thought they were going to the Super Bowl...what happened?! God, that has to be such a disappointment!"

He said "They tee off at 9".

He's pretty good. :hysterical:

Do your best Brooking imitation and get all jacked up to do the simplest things. "We gonna pick up the phone!!! Then we gonna order Chinese!!!"

"We gonna take the clothes outta the dryer!!! Then what we gonna do?!! We gonna fold em and put em AWAY!!!"

"Look, a spider. I'm gonna stomp it and cut its heart out and step on its throat!!!"

He doesn't even have to be in the room, just in earshot. Great way to amuse yourself and irritate him at the same time.

Just go around singing this to him. :)

Ass onna ground. Ass onna ground. Romo sits to pee lookin all stupid with his ass onna ground. Tears inna his eyes. Helmet on sideways. Lookin all stupid with his ass onna ground.

Go to the Tailgate. Find a post by mjah, whose sig is a picture of America with the phrase "It's ok. You can be purple now." Take that sig, and do a little photoshop to take out America and put in something Vikings related. Now, turn that into your roommate's new wallpaper over his entire room.

Also, if he has any Cowboys jerseys, use paper to change the name to "Favre" and the number to "4" while he's not looking.

1) get a cowboys magent and stick it in the bottom of his toilet

2) get a vikings sticker and stick it on bumper of his car (dont tell him about it, try to hide it and hope he drives around with it for a while)

3) get someone (better if it is a girl) to call/phone/prank and ask for him...after they start talking she asks if he is a cowboys fan...she than calls him a loser and hangs up

4) buy 500 purple and gold balloons and blow them up and fill in his bedroom

5)get him trashed, so he passes out...and with a black magic marker...write on his back "I love Brett Favre"

Archived