Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to Irritate my Cowboy fan Roommates

Koolblue13

OK, so there's some work here but the payoff is tons of repeated fun. Did it to my stepson (pukes fan) and he still hasn't figured it out. Basically, these following steps explain how to change to default home page in Internet Explorer from the Registry to www.redskins.com. Setting it in the registry like this prevents the user from being able to change it. They can still open IE and internet options and tell it to change but it won't.

1. Go to the windows start button and navigate to "All Programs" then "Accessories" then click "Run". This will open a Run Dialog box that asks what to open. In that line type regedit then enter.

2. This will open a Basic looking file structure. With 4 or 5 main files named things like HKEY_? you want HKEY_CURRENT_USER click the tab or "+" sign next to that files name to expand it.

3. You will then see many sub-folders. Navigate to\Software\Policies\Microsoft when you highlight the Microsoft folder you may or may not (Depending on your version of Windows and IE) see the Internet Explorer file under Microsoft. If you do not, right-click the Microsoft Folder and Highlight "New" then choose "Key" this will create a new Folder under Microsoft now name that Folder Internet Explorer.

****if you do have the Internet Explorer folder then Highlight it and then select the Main Folder and go to step 5.

4. Now Highlight the Newly created Internet Explorer Folder and right-click it as well. Again, highlight "New" and choose "Key" this time name that Folder Main.

5. Now Highlight the newly created Main folder and in the right-hand pane of the file brower (Regedit) you will see a whole bunch of nothing except maybe a default String named "Default" with no info. Right-click any open area (White Space) in the right-hand empty pane and Highlight "New" then choose "String Value" name it Start Page. Then open the Start Page string and in the "Value Data" blank line type www.redskins.com

6. Close out of Registry Editor close any open Internet Explorer windows and then re-start IE. Enjoy!

This can also be done with Mozilla FireFox just substitute the Microsoft and Internet Explorer folders with a Folder named Mozilla and the other Firefox then Main.

Not sure if you have access to the machine to do this but if so have fun! If not, maybe someone else here can use it :-)

If a birthday is comming you could get a Jersy that says Choke on the back and then have the #0.

The Purple and Gold Ballons was a great idea but go further and buy Purple and Gold bed sheets and pillow cases,you could probably find that cheap.

You can do all kinds of things cheap like that with cheap plastic glasses in the kitchen,placemats for the table.replace the silver ware with plastic purple and Gold ofcourse.

No matter what you do please post back what you did and the response.

Do your best Brooking imitation and get all jacked up to do the simplest things. "We gonna pick up the phone!!! Then we gonna order Chinese!!!"

"We gonna take the clothes outta the dryer!!! Then what we gonna do?!! We gonna fold em and put em AWAY!!!"

"Look, a spider. I'm gonna stomp it and cut its heart out and step on its throat!!!"

He doesn't even have to be in the room, just in earshot. Great way to amuse yourself and irritate him at the same time.

ROFLMAO!!!! I like this one the best (along with Suisham's pic blown up).

I just can't stand that guy. It's so funny that the announcer on TV said when his wife saw the clip of him yelling to rile up his teammates like that she said, "I don't know you at all." :rotflmao:

Do your best Brooking imitation and get all jacked up to do the simplest things. "We gonna pick up the phone!!! Then we gonna order Chinese!!!"

"We gonna take the clothes outta the dryer!!! Then what we gonna do?!! We gonna fold em and put em AWAY!!!"

"Look, a spider. I'm gonna stomp it and cut its heart out and step on its throat!!!"

He doesn't even have to be in the room, just in earshot. Great way to amuse yourself and irritate him at the same time.

that is awsome!!!

There is some great stuff in this thread. He is thoroughly irritated and it's only gonna get worse.

I'm going to the craft store to get a bag of blue stars glittery things and a soap dish. That way, I can get people to toss a little in after the flush. Got that from the lucky charms idea earlier.

You could start every football related conversation with the line "If the Cowboys would have only kept Quincy Carter....."

Another one would be to get his mom/dad/girlfriend/ or other loved ones to let you take their picture wearing a skins jersey. Make a ton of copies of the pic and post one up every day.

Finally, when you're just setting around watching tv or whatever and not really talking, just mumble under your breath "Favre is awesome" at random times, just loud enough for him to hear it.

Archived