Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Sherm Lewis gone?

ThePreciating

If he wants to be a consultant or retire (again) I wish him well.

He really stepped up and made this season a little brighter for me. Without his knowledge of the WCO and years of playcalling experince. I wonder would Devin,Malcolm and Fred have been as productive as they were? It's highly unlikely that Zorn would have used them as effectively ,if left to continue to be the play caller.

God Bless you Sherm :)

Hey, I've got a question for you guys that I've been curious about. When Vinny left before those last three games did anyone find it funny that the offense went with him? We looked amazing on offense right before he left averaging close to 30 points a game. I am thinking when he left Zorn took the play calling back from Lewis, because as soon as Vinny left we looked like weeks 1-5 again. I dont think anyone has addressed this but the decline in offensive production in the last three games got me to thinking. I actually expected us to win that Giants game or atleast make a run of it, but by the end of the first half I was horribly reminded of the first few weeks. Anyone notice this??

Hey, I've got a question for you guys that I've been curious about. When Vinny left before those last three games did anyone find it funny that the offense went with him? We looked amazing on offense right before he left averaging close to 30 points a game. I am thinking when he left Zorn took the play calling back from Lewis, because as soon as Vinny left we looked like weeks 1-5 again. I dont think anyone has addressed this but the decline in offensive production in the last three games got me to thinking. I actually expected us to win that Giants game or atleast make a run of it, but by the end of the first half I was horribly reminded of the first few weeks. Anyone notice this??

I thought that too, someone even started a thread about this.

Archived