Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The post season Depression thread.

skinsdomination09

I for one, know that I already miss the Redskins. Watching them lose is better then nothing.

Im loving the changes around here and I cant wait to see them play next year.

I already miss:

Portis standing on the sidelines

Haynesworth's game face

Zorns lame face

Halls interceptions

The special teams playbooks

The DL

ORAKPO

CARTER

I miss Horton and doughty too. Im inlove with our SS's.

Landry's ninja skills.

Im not satisfied with the level the Redskins played at, but I sure as hell do miss seeing them on sundays!

I'm not depressed at all! One of my friends called me today (and she never calls me on Sundays) to say that she's enjoying watching good football teams play. I'm in total agreement!

As for the Redskins, I'm looking forward to the offseason moves, the draft, training camp and the schedule/play in the fall.

I think they needed to get away after such a disappointing season. Down the stretch I believe it was too much to deal with (Vinny's firing, hiring Bruce, wondering if they are going to be here next year or not,what was going to happen with Zorn?) I'm actually surprised that (all things considered)they kept it together as well as they did.

Go to Bora Bora ,relax, enjoy your family and friends.

All too soon it will be time to get those rear ends in shape and start focusing mentally, learning Shanhan's playbook(offense) and the defense we'll have to see what changes are made.

It was hard witnessing the Giants fans and Cowboys fans taking over FEDEX field and disrupting our sorry Offense with the 12th man...hope that never happens again. All you could see was blue in the stands.

Forgot to add that if the FO and company would consider dropping the stadium beer prices 2 dollars minimum to six or even five they would bring in more fans and more dollars by volume......:laugh:

Sorry I couldn't resist my own personal vendetta against a 8 dollar beer:saber:

Don't worry... we will have a couple ES events this year as we do every year...

- Possible Canton Trip for Russ Grimm?

- ES Offseason Bash (at Seneca Creek State Park as everyone liked it there)

- ES Summer Blast Trip to Amusement Park (yes we are bringing it back - haven't decided which yet)

- Draft Day Party Tailgate (don't know what were gonna do yet since draft was moved to thurs)

And I am sure Amy and company will be doing a couple bargates again.. :D

Ha Funny Stuff

Made me laugh

Here's what I miss...

Randle El running frantically from side to side, then falling down quickly. Except in the Chargers game when he almost took one to the house and could of cost us our draft position.

I miss Zorn's sunglasses and I miss him standing there looking at the playsheet squinting his eyes and intensly looking at it even though hes not calling plays.

I also miss Haynesworth before he takes the field looking like a seething monster only to be on the floor gasping for air 6 plays later.

I miss D. Hall picking fights with everyone and Haynesworth running up to brawl with... everyone

I miss Fletch puking before games

and lastly miss Zorn's pressers. Sometime I wanted to shake him silly sometimes I wanted to just give him a hug.

Can't wait to see what next season will bring.

It's hard to be depressed with the Redskins at the moment. I mean, the season sucked and was probably the most disappointing outings I've ever seen from them. But on the other hand, Snyder made all the right moves and there's a sense that, no matter what direction this team is now heading, at least it won't be backwards.

And the worst part is that Dallas looks like the best and most complete team in the NFC

Dallas played their first home playoff game in their new stadium, against a team that just lost in the same place the week before...

Imagine how much that dome in Minny's going to be rocking... I honestly don't think Dallas has a chance... No way Brett Favre and AP let that city down...

Hell even we won our first playoff game at our stadium.. lol

Dallas played their first home playoff game in their new stadium, against a team that just lost in the same place the week before...

Imagine how much that dome in Minny's going to be rocking... I honestly don't think Dallas has a chance... No way Brett Favre and AP let that city down...

Hell even we won our first playoff game at our stadium.. lol

I was in denial also, but as much as I hate to say it, Dallas is a better team than Minny.

They play great defense, and Minnesota has a weak O-line. I also see a weakness on Minny's DB's, they will not be able to check the Girl's WR's.

This is killing all of us, but the fact is, they are peaking at the right time, and I see them going to Miami.

I am glad I moved away from DC, so I don't have to see all the silver and blue, it must be sickening

The thing that sucks the most is that the Redskins work fast to make a big move early in the offseason, so it'll just take that much longer for the season to start. Offseason's slow enough as it is, but every year we do something to excite everyone that much more.

Archived