Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this pic

MWCREDSKINS

Norv: I'm sorry they took your playsheet, here is mine. Maybe you could highlight the plays we beat your defense with during the ride home. Send it back to me and I'll evaluate it, who knows I might need an assistant next season

NORV: Don't worry Jim, I took over a 14-2 team loaded with talent and a young QB and now in my 4th year, they finally look pretty good. Not bad for my 12th year in the league, but my overall wining percentage is still less than .500

JIM: I'm not cut out to be a head coach, but maybe other teams will give me a shot like they did with you. Did you have bad acne when you were younger?

NORV: Don't worry Jim, I took over a 14-2 team loaded with talent and a young QB and now in my 4th year, they finally look pretty good. Not bad for my 12th year in the league, but my overall wining percentage is still less than .500

JIM: I'm not cut out to be a head coach, but maybe other teams will give me a shot like they did with you. Did you have bad acne when you were younger?

NORV: I won the Super Bowl, the NFC, the NFC East & the AFC West . What did you do?

JIM: I washed my face!

This is funny, except that I do think Norv has done an excellent job with the Chargers. I always liked him, and I'm pulling for him now.

Archived