Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally

China

Something tells me if tea baggers were found in dumpsters people wouldn't think it was funny. But ahahaha animal rights, kill them all. Sorry but I for one hope the murderers that think their views are so awesome that it justifies murder get caught and caged.

I can't imagine they'd be as successful trying to put tea baggers in Dumpsters.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Am I wrong for not being able to contain a laugh at this?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hilarious!

Something tells me if tea baggers were found in dumpsters people wouldn't think it was funny. But ahahaha animal rights, kill them all. Sorry but I for one hope the murderers that think their views are so awesome that it justifies murder get caught and caged.

and you call me a loon...:laugh:

Ok, how many of you took this satircal piece seriously? I have been howling for the last two days at some of the reactions in here - almost as funny as the piece itself.

That site has some funny stuff. Need to bookmark it so we can laugh at ourselves and others on occasion.

China, thanks for posting it.

Ok, how many of you took this satircal piece seriously? I have been howling for the last two days at some of the reactions in here - almost as funny as the piece itself.

That site has some funny stuff. Need to bookmark it so we can laugh at ourselves and others on occasion.

China, thanks for posting it.

The real reactions on here to satire pieces taken literally is absolutely classic. lol

Archived