Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defensive Coordinator on a pole poll?

bubba9497

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be happy with either of a couple of those guys, but I definitely don't want to keep Blache, definitely don't want Slowik as the DC, and I don't know if I'd want Gray, but if Shanahan decided Gray was his guy then I'd be fine with it.

I think the dude will know what to do, and he has a pretty good selection to go off of too. Jauron would be a good DC too, I doubt he ever gets another chance at HC so at least he'd be here forever, or until Shanahan left.

I voted for Zimmer, but if he has a couple more years like he did this season, as DC, then he'll be an HC candidate and be gone.

Doesn't Zimmer run a 3-4?

Cincy currently runs a 4-3 I do believe....I'm on the fence regarding a switch to 3-4. This only means Orakpo could possibly stay an Outside LB, especially given his success with it this year (ie Pro Bowl nod). Shanahan said he was open to the idea of converting to a 3-4. Doesn't mean it would happen. Could work....

Andre C. Albert H. Jeremy J.

??! Rocky M. London F. Brian O.

Just need another quality Outside LB. Kinda wish we would've picked up Rey Maualuga in the second last year, But we wasted that pick and on who? :doh:

i vote gray bc

1) i do not believe we will get zimmer (especially if they win on saturday) he'll prob get a head coaching job. ive read rumors that hes in line to interview for some HC jobs and has already publicly stated that he wants to be a HC. HOWEVER, he is by far my first option but im not getting my hopes up at all

2) i dont know much about haslett haha

3) D.Hall fully endorsed him. now why do i care that D.Hall publicly endorsed gray? bc he publicly bashed blache (actually his scheme but u get the idea) so if hall hated blaches scheme and thought gray would be the same theres no way he would've endorsed him. im guessing this means the players know gray will be alot more aggressive and play to the players' strengths more than blache did.

Someone PLEASE tell me why they want Zimmer? Give me a logical reason please?

He had top rated defense in pokeville (look how he covered Roy Boy Williams weaknesses)

and took a bad Cincy defense and made them a top 5 defense in 2 years.

his defenses are aggressive and create turnovers. It's arguable the Skins have even better talent.

Archived