Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 opponents announced

Redskinzfan30

The reason we play them every year is because we always finish last.
thats not true, I've known the 2010 schedule for like over a year now, it's always on redskins.com like 1.5 years in advance in advance. 2011 will be posted before the off-season ends

You know what though? I'm prepared for a god-aweful season. New coach' date=' new system, we're blowing this thing up. I've mentioned in past threads that I'm prepared for a couple bad seasons to right the ship. We clean out the moron culture, we're going to lose a lot in 2010 and then get a top 3 pick in 2011 and who knows, a trade here or there may land us an extra 2nd or 3rd rounders too.[/quote']

Can I come aboard your wagon? I'm expecting a rebuilding year, so a tough schedule will be a good indicator of whether we are going forward, backwards, or in a state of flux.

We got a break. This year. We blew it.

I hear ya. Thisyear was CAKE compared to next year. And if that schedule doesn't scare them into drafting OLinemen with their first two picks, then 4-12 may seem like a decent record copmpared to next year...2-14 perhaps???

We got a break. This year. We blew it.

I hear ya. This year was CAKE compared to next year. And if that schedule doesn't scare them into drafting OLinemen with their first two picks, then 4-12 may seem like a decent record copmpared to next year...2-14 perhaps???

Am I the only one that sees this as a plus? That's a brutal lineup, and we'll get to see what a difference the new crew can make. We might have a lousy W-L record but I expect to see a lot more fight getting there.

You can't get healthy eating junk food, chew on some gristle there guys.

We're playing Detroit and Tampa thanks to our 4-12 record. The rest of the opponents are predetermined and have nothing to do with how good or bad we are. There are only two opponents determined by how you finish the previous year.

And as someone else pointed out, these are just opponents...not the schedule. The schedule includes the dates of the games.

Home

Cowboys

Eagles

Giants

Colts

Vikings

Packers

Texans

Buccaneers

Away

Cowboys

Eagles

Giants

Titans

Jaguars

Bears

Lions

Rams

Hey guys, if we don't have a winning record next season, hope you're not disappointed.

I think Allen and Shanahan is a great start, but it's still gonna take some time to right this ship.

Right now i feel like a 6-10 season at best. Just don't be calling for Shanahans' head just yet.

Patience.

...you never know who will be quarterbacking the Vikings next year...Favre will retire for sure, maybe 2 or 3 times...lol

If Dallas gets bumped in the first round who knows what they will do...

McNabb is getting up there and Westbrook is on his last legs...but they do have youth a WR

I think the Giants just got scored on again...BAD defense, the like sI have never seen in NY

Chris Jonson in Tennessee had a GREAT year but statistically RBs that have that many carries in one season rarely do it the next

Hopefully we can play the Colts in December once they've clinched everything then maybe their fans will take the field...

Bottom line...it's very difficult to say how hard a schedule will be this much in advance

I think people are discounting how fast the Skins and bad teams can rebound in the NFL these days. I wouldn't count them out of anything just yet.

Exactly. There's always one team in the NFL who goes from last to first and vice-versa... so in other words, you never know. ;)

Archived