Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture Of Danny And Shanny After Signing Deal (ESPN NEWS)

Hitman#21

And the redskins are off to a strong start in this Offseason. I know we'll win the offseason superbowl this year guys, I can feel it. I love the fact the offseason is so exciting around here, I hate the fact that it almost never transfers into the regular season.

Hitman took a pic of the TV and posted it here for all to see and rejoice, lol at all the "this is fake bull****"

Yea, i appreciate it man!

They edited out the stacks of cash on the table

:hysterical:

The picture was better on NFL Network. Looks like it got distorted during the save, crop and paste. Or the OP just snapped a pic of his TV (most likely option).

Yea took it from my phone, thought yall would get a kick out of it like me and to tell you the truth im sooooo pumped! :)

Watch people are gonna be like OMGZ ITS DAN AND NOT BRUCE.

Relax. The owner has the right to NEGOTIATE THE MONEY HE WILL BE SPENDING.

Sorry, I'm just reacting to what I'm sure there will be the cynics coming out already.

Whats sad, is you think that little Danny Snyder has given up total contol of his team. He gave out a bunch of fancy titles and the fans think he has changed overnight.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, for little Dan this would be about 7 times.

Marty had these same titles for one year before little Danny Snyder missed his toy.

Dan's the owner, I would expect him to be the guy signing the contract.

But I wonder who Shanahan reports to?

Shanahan is the authority over the team. Then Allen has it over football operations in general. Then Snyder.

Snyder should definitely be the guy in that picture; it's his signing.

SO PUMPED!

Are they at a Cheasepeake Bay Seafood House? (get all the seafood you can eat------WHEN!)

They will be at the Palm tonight. Many of you may question this but a childhood friend tonight is a well known executive chef of a chain of high end Latin themed eateries in DC and Arlington. He called me about an hour ago all excited because his good friend, who is the chef de cuisine at the palm said Shannahan, his wife, Dan Snyder, and Tanya Snyder were coming in tonight.

Whats sad, is you think that little Danny Snyder has given up total contol of his team. He gave out a bunch of fancy titles and the fans think he has changed overnight.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, for little Dan this would be about 7 times.

Marty had these same titles for one year before little Danny Snyder missed his toy.

Agreed, but I'm trying not to be pessimistic. It's going to take 3+ years of Danny staying out and letting the pros making smart football decisions for me to recognize that he has changed.

GO AWAY!

We all get you hate Dan Snyder. Marty HAD 100% control. He started 0-5 and Danny got antsy. That was also 10 years ago! He handled the Spurrier seasons, Gibbs 2.0 seasons, and the Zorn seasons different. 2000 Danny would have fired Zorn after Detroit. He canned Vinny, and hired a GM. All he can do has been done. Now you have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

Archived