Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture Of Danny And Shanny After Signing Deal (ESPN NEWS)

Hitman#21

Thought this was really cool to see. Was on ESPN news, im guessing Adam Schefter got this through his connection with Shanny. Was on around 8:50 pm, when he was breaking the news.

I really don't think everyone is seeing the WHOLE picture here... more signs that things are really turning... the Bobcats are up on the Bulls...

So you know all this based on what Dan did in 2000?

Mark this thread. I want you to eat crow when Allen does the GM job and Shnahan does the coaching job. Shanahan will have say in personell, just like every good coach does now. You think Belicheck has any input on the roster? Coughlin? Tomlin? Of course they do.

Dan Snyder realized changes needed to be made, and I think those realizations began after the Pittsburgh debacle on MNF. The season this year cemented that fact. Wait and see what happens. You know as much as I do, and that is jack****. We are both members of a messageboard, I just happen to hope for the best while you expect the worst and yell as loudly as possible so evertone can hear you. Look at your sig.

Make a list and check it twice buddy, haha

I felt the same way you did right now when Marty was hired but Dan screwed that up. The again when Gibbs came back. Look, do I hope he is hands off, sure. I have seen this movie before and you have as well and the ending is going to be the same. Shanny has the keys to Dans ferrari, Dan will get tired of the company limo trust me.

Yes we want things to be different but its not! Its all right in front of you even after these two hires, take off your burgandy glasses and you will see for yourself.

Archived