Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Travis Pastrana's World Record Jump

AsburySkinsFan

YAWNN!!!!!!!!!

That was the most antli-climactic jump I've ever seen. I was more surprised that the ball fell on Times Square!!!

you clearly dont understand the work and balls required to get a 3500 lb piece of metal to fly through the air. :doh:

When you have the money, which Pastrana does, then you can afford the technology, which he did. All you need to do is hire someone to make a few calculations then you know how steep the ramps need to be and how fast the car needs to go and wallah, a unimpressive stunt.

I will take his double back flip in moto x or the skate board big air on the mega ramp over this any day.

You lose that bet if you were betting against me. Didn't get close to 200 feet, but I have jumped many a car in my younger days.

Well then buy some hooptie car, set up a ramp over a lake, videotape it and then put it on the internet so I can see it. :silly:

I'm just saying some people on here talk a lot of game.

So, he jumped a car from one ramp to another? It's not like he's the first to do that! It was reported down here that he jumped a car OVER a lake. Sorry, not even close. He jumped a car from ramp to ramp that was set-up in a lake.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid to witness it.

I would have paid to see that in a heartbeat.

Think about it. New Years Eve in Los Angeles, getting drunk out of your mind and seeing a guy jump a car over water.

Yeah, i'd pay to see it.

YAWNN!!!!!!!!!

That was the most antli-climactic jump I've ever seen. I was more surprised that the ball fell on Times Square!!!

Yeah I think he only cleared 200 feet or something, it really wasn't a big deal.
So, he jumped a car from one ramp to another? It's not like he's the first to do that! It was reported down here that he jumped a car OVER a lake. Sorry, not even close. He jumped a car from ramp to ramp that was set-up in a lake.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid to witness it.

I don't think anyones saying that, I think people are saying it compared to other stunts...

If clearing 200 feet wasn't a big deal i'm sure people would be doing this right and left.

Also let me just add as cool as I thought this stunt was yeah the other ones he's done have been more impressive.

When I raced trucks, one track had a jump, after a turn and at the finish line.

When all you see is sky, it's a ****ing rush. When you're doing it with other trucks slamming into, while 20 feet in the air, that's scary as ****.

Jumping anything is scary and takes balls. This isn't the most impressive thing in the world and Bigfoot jumping the Boeing was better, but don't take a thing away from him doing this.

Boysetfire, it really wasn't that impressive considering some of the other things that have been accomplished in extreme sports over the past couple years. Hell they have 50 gaps in snowboard parks across the country and amatuers, including myself clear them with ease.

Have you ever seen the skateboarding mega ramp?that's impressive, have you seen motox or Pastranas double back flip?

It was so planned all pastrana needed to do was hit a certain speed and he was golden. The target audience is the crowd that doesn't pay attention to extreme sports, if you haven't seen Pastranas other stunts/tricks sure you would be impressed, which is probably 90 percent of the people that saw it.

Archived