Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have We Forgotten Mariuchi

philemon

I doubt if Steve Mariucci is cut out for the NFC east. I doubt if he would last that long.

I agree.

I brought his name up a few weeks ago. He's been to the playoffs, but going to the playoffs in the NFC East is harder than NFC West. Different style and different teams.

Some of you kill me. :doh:

Mooch isn't coming here. He turned it down last year because his staff was already picked for him & his wife refused to leave the West Coast. Though give him props for recommending Bingo Sherm.

It would be more productive to speculate as to the next coach after Shanahan.

There is no discussion, question or doubt.

There won't be a 6 week "process" with sleep overs and fashion evaluations of how guys look in suits.

Our GM will not be scouring the internet to put together a list of candidates.

This is a done deal.

It would be more productive to speculate as to the next coach after Shanahan.

There is no discussion, question or doubt.

There won't be a 6 week "process" with sleep overs and fashion evaluations of how guys look in suits.

Our GM will not be scouring the internet to put together a list of candidates.

This is a done deal.

Agreed. I think it has been done for awhile. Shanny has made a rather long list of places that he will not be in already. Why do that if you are still negotiating $$$ somewhere? They are just waiting till the 'official' end of the season. Florida's ended last night and have not heard any press release from there. Sounds like the guesses are down to one out of one...

Archived