Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hope Campbell is not thinking about going to Carolina

Redzone Offense

lol, anyone that thinks im advocating ignoring our line is clearly just a campbell homer and refuses to read anything else i type.

id love for someone to find just one post where i think our line is fine going into next season, or where i think it needs to be ignored.

A little :ot:, but did our good "friend" tr1 ever provide the proof from your posts on the QB being the sole problem on this team he tried labelling you with in a smiley attack?

*This is rhetorical btw, but ya' know .....

Hail.

hes a young kid playing well on a team that had major QB issues.

dont you wish you could get excited about a redskins QB like theyre getting excited about in carolina? what i wouldnt give for some competent QB play.

Stellar offensive line play and one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL.

Carolina has both of these. They both help the passing game tremendously.

Washington has no offensive line and no running attack.

5 years is enough for an accurate assessment, and the verdict is he isn't a "steady qb."

BTW, have you even seen Bradford's injury clip? Any QB in the NFL would've been out of the game on that hit.

Man are you kidding!? JC has been getting hit like that all season. If you are tough, you are tough. If you are not then you shouldn't be a QB in the NFC East.

Stellar offensive line play and one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL.

Carolina has both of these. They both help the passing game tremendously.

Washington has no offensive line and no running attack.

and when we had both of these in 06 07 and 08 campbell did absolutely nothing with them. thats the point that plenty of us have tried to make with the campbell crowd.

How the crap does the inability to pre snap read an defense, to deliver on a 3 step drop or to find a hot route HAVE ANYTHING to do with our Offensive Line.

Our current QB takes 7 second to recognize ANYTHING. He is like Big Ben, without the moxy or the accuracy. Just a big slow reacting target back there touching the ball EVERY play. Jason Candle would make any OL look HORRIBLE.

Did you hear Collinsworth railing on the 3 step drop and deliver last game? 50 starts and JC doesnt know that in a 3 step drop you either deliver or throw it away? Guess what another SACK and Fumble! Man our O line sucks so MUCH!

50 STARTS PEOPLE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG.

Aaron rogers has been sacked almost 20 more times that Campbell this season. Shows you what a NFL caliber starting QB can do with a crap line in front of him. We dont have a NFL caliber starting QB.

So how do you think Campells "audition tape" is going to look when other teams watch it this offseason. Out of 15 games so far this season I've seen 2 games (Saints, Broncos) where he moved the ball around and looked like a decent QB, but then we have 13 others where there are more questions then answers but I know most of that could be blamed on the offensive line.

So how do you think Campells "audition tape" is going to look when other teams watch it this offseason. Out of 15 games so far this season I've seen 2 games (Saints, Broncos) where he moved the ball around and looked like a decent QB, but then we have 13 others where there are more questions then answers but I know most of that could be blamed on the offensive line.

Which means, sigh, JC will still be here. Probably no takers.

Maybe he will show them his tape from Auburn :D

As I explained in my post, I accept the belief that Jason is a good person. I do not accept that he is a "stand up guy" because that means something specific, apart from being a good person.

Hell, Scarface had a rhyme on "The Fix" album that was "I'ma die standin' up cuz I'm a stand up n___, ___ dying like a __ on my knees, I'm a killa!"

"Stand up" doesn't mean "good, warm, decent person with a strong moral core."

A "good person" in the context of an NFL player has to be a stand up guy.

If we are talking about what he does that is not related to anything that takes place on a football field, who cares?

I would rather have a guy who smokes crack before a game, avoids getting caught, shows up to every game and sets the sack record than a guy who goes to church every week, helps feed the hungry and sucks as an NFL player.

Man are you kidding!? JC has been getting hit like that all season. If you are tough, you are tough. If you are not then you shouldn't be a QB in the NFC East.

So if a 250lb linebacker drives you into the ground, shoulder-first and lands directly on top of you, you're supposed to just shrug off your sprained shoulder and play the next snap? It's a matter of physics and the human body, not a matter of toughness.

You're getting ridiculous now.

I've never posted once that JC isn't getting hit a lot, but there's no way he (or any other QB) gets up from that and plays the rest of the game.

Personally I don't really care where Campbell winds up. As for Colt being the starter; interesting idea I must say. He seemed to get the offense going during pre-season but he would also throw up some wild stuff and get picked off. If we can get someone to grow and mature him in the NFL ways, I think he has real potential as a starter.

see, this is what im talking about. another embarrassing candle homer. doesnt do any research and posts absurd statements without even thinking.

the guy has only started 6 games in his career and already has 2 games where he threw for 3 TDs. Candle has stared over 50 games and has had only 2 games where he threw for 3 TDs.

Candle has massive evidence to the point where we can assess and come to a conclusion. on the other hand, Moore has only started 6 games and is at an early stage of the experiement. and so far not bad making an instant difference from an incompetent offense led by a different QB.

hard to understand?

Again, you are hopeless. JC is an average quarterback, but better by FAR than Brunell or Ramsey. I suggest we keep him and work on our OL.

The Candle thing is just juvenile.

Again, you are hopeless. JC is an average quarterback, but better by FAR than Brunell or Ramsey. I suggest we keep him and work on our OL.

The Candle thing is just juvenile.

u must be out of your mind son. boonell took the team to the playoffs and made late winning drive/plays during his time with the redskins. as for ramsey, a victim of spurrier's fun n gun. a coach that thought he could air it out underestimating NFL CB's speed. he thought he could the same what he did in college. LOL

as for candle, one of the worst redskins QB and one of the worst worst starting QB in the league.

FAR better than brunell? thats the funniest thing ive heard on the board in awhile. brunell threw 23 TDs, helped moss set the franchise receiving record, helped us get to 10-6 and got us to the playoffs, and despite his horrid game we still won a playoff game with the old 8 car.

the closest campbell will ever come to the playoffs is if he buys a ticket off of stub hub.

Archived