Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hope Campbell is not thinking about going to Carolina

Redzone Offense

The current QB,Matt Moore, has replaced Delhomme (out w/ an injury). He is currently 5-2. Also, in his last two starts, he has helped dismantle Minnesota and NY (on the road). Who didn't catch some of that Giants' game Sunday?

Even when pressured, Moore made better decisions and throws than Jason does.

That noise you hear is Jason Campbell sighing. Looks like one his potential destinations is probably crossed off.

Looks like one his potential destinations is probably crossed off.

So long as his potential destination is anywhere other than DC, he get's my full backing in his travels. :D.

And I wonder if Dallas are now regretting letting Moore walk? Not to go overboard on this year, but he seem's a competent back-up to have around if nothing else.

Hail.

You really started a thread to discuss how our QB who is set to be a FA probably won't go to another team because they have found a QB?

Really?

Regardless, I think he could have thrived there. That two-headed RB attack would be a lot like his Auburn days, and maybe he would have done better behind a decent OL.

He can still go to StL and Oak to act as their temp starter until they have a future. He could do this in Buffalo or Seattle too if those two decide to overhaul.

Am I wrong, or didn't Carolina spend early draft picks on O-lineman? I remember them having a 1st round rookie or two on the O-line. Maybe these guys are getting it together, and giving the quarterback time? All I know about our O-line is, it is full with undrafted scrubs.

1st Round O-lineman>>>>>>undrafted scrubs. Maybe I'm overestimating the impact of good protection on an offense(running game and passing game), but I remember our offense doing well in the Saints and Raiders game when I truly felt they were protecting well and run blocking.

Am I wrong, or didn't Carolina spend early draft picks on O-lineman? I remember them having a 1st round rookie or two on the O-line. Maybe these guys are getting it together, and giving the quarterback time? All I know about our O-line is, it is full with undrafted scrubs.

1st Round O-lineman>>>>>>undrafted scrubs. Maybe I'm overestimating the impact of good protection on an offense(running game and passing game), but I remember our offense doing well in the Saints and Raiders game when I truly felt they were protecting well and run blocking.

thats jeff otah i think youre referring to.

hes not even playing right now.

Not for the majority of us. However, a minority of people who use lame attacks like "Jason Candle" amusing will find this thread to be a wonderful cathartic experience.

The Campbell era thankfully is coming to an end; and hopefully the idiotic played-out "candle" moniker will leave ES for ever.

And oh yeah, this is a pathetic thread.....yeah....great....Matt Moore is playing well in Carolina, who freakin' cares.

The Campbell era thankfully is coming to an end; and hopefully the idiotic played-out "candle" moniker will leave ES for ever.

And oh yeah, this is a pathetic thread.....yeah....great....Matt Moore is playing well in Carolina, who freakin' cares.

because carolina was considered the front runner as a new home for campbell, and that seems unlikely because this moore kid is playing very well, and the whole coaching staff is being retained according to espn.

Is Matt Moore the flavor of the moment?

It's hard to keep up with the Matt Cassell, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Sanchez, Jay Cutler bandwagon-jumping.

hes a young kid playing well on a team that had major QB issues.

dont you wish you could get excited about a redskins QB like theyre getting excited about in carolina? what i wouldnt give for some competent QB play.

Archived