Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hope Campbell is not thinking about going to Carolina

Redzone Offense

Jason Candle actually makes me miss Scott Brunell. And that is sad.

Brunell did have some great moments here with us though and took us to the playoffs. he was able to have some late last minute drive/plays to win us games in clutch situations.

the two vivid memory of brunell are one, the tying TD against the cowgirls in dallas and the winning TD to MOSS. that was Awsome!

two, the winning TD to moss against was it jacksonville in OT at home?

That was awsome too!

Again, you are hopeless. JC is an average quarterback, but better by FAR than Brunell or Ramsey. I suggest we keep him and work on our OL.

The Candle thing is just juvenile.

Dude, maybe Brunell on his last legs here is a little below Candle. Brunell when he first came here did a couple things Candle can't: (lead us to the playoffs and help a WR set a single season record). And Candle couldn't sniff Brunnel's jockstrap during MB's best days in Jacksonville.

Mainly because Brunnell was a lot more clutch than Candle.

Complaining about the name Candle is juvenille. Considering Candle almost always gets outplayed by Todd Collins, him and whoever's responsible for starting him since 2008 deserve A LOT WORSE names.

If Cowher goes to Carolina then we should seriously think about bringing in John Fox to coach our defense.

Cowher's not going to Carolina. Fox is coming back to Carolina next year. That is, if he doesn't sign with someone else. But he has one year left on his deal. And they want him back next year. He's definitely not gonna take a demotion, and coach just defense. Get real, dude.

So you already want us to sign Matt Moore based on essentially 2 good games? Never mind the fact that he's a restricted FA - we have to give up picks if he comes here. This is the type of crap that makes the anti-Campbell crowd lose credibility. I'm ALL FOR getting rid of Campbell. But Matt Moore hasn't played enough games for me to even think it's likely that he'll be an upgrade.

Matt Moore isn't going anywhere. Its dumb to even include him in any wish list.

God has a plan for Jason Campbell. I know, because Jason told me, and you. While I respect Campbell's religious convictions, I wish he had spent a little more time studying things like the playbook, defensive tendencies and maybe a book like "What It Takes To Be Number #1: Vince Lombardi on Leadership."

Campbell may be prepared for something besides football. Maybe the plan is for him to do something else.

Archived