Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YAY! We're now 5th.

armyofme

If Vinny were still here I'd say we are going to draft 2 tight ends and a punter. Now at least we can hope our needs will be addressed. :fingersx:

I read a couple of weeks ago that Vinny told Snyder recently that he was planning on taking a QB in round 1 and a RB in round 2. No linemen with our 1st 2 picks. Amazing.

I've got no problem with taking Bradford in round 1 but if we do that then we have to come back and take a lineman in round 2.

Thank god Vinny is out.

I think the Rams will trade down and take a QB.

The Lions do need defensive help, agreed. Delmas looks to be a stud, so I don't think they'll take a safety. Probably a DT is in their future.

Tampa does need a safety, but I think they need a receiver or DT more. Wouldn't be shocked with them taking a safety.

Chiefs have Jamaal Charles. I doubt they'll take Spiller especially that high. They need a safety badly, so I could see Berry going there.

I agree with Charles. He's been pretty good for them. I see no reason for them to go with Spiller.

Shanny isnt coming in and drafting an OL when we need a QB and there are arguably two or three franchise QBs available. Get over OL in rd 1. We will take them rounds 2,4,5,6,7. OL in rounds 2-4 do very well in this league.

Except when we end up with another Chad Rinehart! :doh:

I read a couple of weeks ago that Vinny told Snyder recently that he was planning on taking a QB in round 1 and a RB in round 2. No linemen with our 1st 2 picks. Amazing.

I've got no problem with taking Bradford in round 1 but if we do that then we have to come back and take a lineman in round 2.

Thank god Vinny is out.

That is why we suck, and what happens when our QB and RB both go down because we neglected the ****ing Offensive Line again?

Thank god Vinny is out.

Whoa whoa, where did you read this?

Archived