Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie: Youth in Revolt

buenosdiaz

I don't see him lasting long as an actor. That character won't work when he doesn't look like a kid anymore.

Can anyone see him maturing as an actor the way John Cusack did?

They used to say the same thing about Tom Hanks. Just saying........

Superbad? I cannot imagine a more accurate title for a movie. Super.....bad. I'm convinced if you like Michael Cera or anything remotely associated with him, your IQ is in the sub-100 region.

I'm not kidding.

Judging by this post and your past posts you seem to have something stuck up your ass the past couple of days...and for that I excuse your incoherent remarks

Superbad? I cannot imagine a more accurate title for a movie. Super.....bad. I'm convinced if you like Michael Cera or anything remotely associated with him, your IQ is in the sub-100 region.

I'm not kidding.

Can't you just say you don't like the movies and not personally attack someone you don't know?

Text book hater, this guy set ouit to be an actor and has suceeded and probably has a few million in the bank. I don't think he is spending his time talking about you...

Judging by this post and your past posts you seem to have something stuck up your ass the past couple of days...and for that I excuse your incoherent remarks

Past couple of days? LOL

You mean - ever since he started posting on this message board.

These posts coming from the same guy that didn't see anything wrong with Michael Vick torturing dogs - he's a joke.

I'm not kidding.

ignorance isn't very smart. I'd equate ignorance to hating a movie and those who like it.

if you don't like it, you should be smart enough to ignore and do something more productive than antagonize or debate with those who do. instead you're just being a keyboard warrior on a forum.

get real

Archived