Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPC:Moss – Giants called out his routes

skinsdomination09

Moss – Giants called out his routes

Receiver Santana Moss said the New York Giants were so prepared in their 45-12 victory on Monday over Washington that defenders knew his routes.

“They knew everything. I heard guys calling my routes out,” Moss said. “It’s hard to do something if someone is waiting on you to do it.

“We play the Giants for some reason they come with a whole different gameplan. They come with something different the first and second game. They were well prepared. They played harder and deserved to win.”

http://web.warpathconfidential.com/

Wow, why do they ALWAYS have our number?!?

Wow ok that got me to thinking! When Collins came in and threw that bomb to Moss. Does that mean the coaching staff has a totally different playbook per quarterback or something? I didn notice alot of those slant plays that Jason was throwing wasnt working effectively. Dam! Talk about playing madden 2010 with a person looking at your plays right on the screen.

This crap happens almost every season. I mean are we that predictable? Why can't we, on defense, call other teams routes!! geez man!

Correction, it seems to happen with the Giants every year. I remember the one year, Antonio Pierce basically taught them our playbook when he signed with them. Didn't they wind up destroying us 36-0 that game? I don't remember these sorts of things happening against the Cowboys or Eagles, just the Giants.

This is no shock, the Giants played us like a fiddle on both offense and defense which is because we have absolutely no one on this current coaching staff who is a top level coordinator. We were ill prepared and incapable of making any adjustments and it showed all night long, felt bad for the players the most who put their trust in their coaches and were set up to fail. We need a new motivated staff in here who are not only going to bust their asses preparing but are capable of making adjustments as the game dictates.

I was trying to tell all you Sherman Lewis Lovers last week not to get overly excited about our recent increase in offensive production.

Opponents had no game tape to watch on Lewis' playcalling... and now that they do, our coaching staff will get countered and outsmarted. It obviously happened to Zorn in a major way, and it even happened to Gibbs 2.0.

Our current staff is very simple-minded and unfortunately there isn't much room for that in the NFL nowadays.

Simple... the redskins because of their lack of consistency run very simple offenses. You can't get fancy with players ill-suited for the system that are also unfamiliar with it. I mean we brought in a new play caller mid season and things IMPROVED. That's a horrible fact.

Archived