Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: RI: Campbell: Redskins' last 3 games do matter

bubba9497

He kept us from a SB appearance.

The most mediocre era in NFC history and we were held back by this clown.

Wow. Really? Just wow. Which superbowl did he keep the Skins from? I cant remember being in contention for any, nor can I remember any playoff games he choked in.

On the other hand, I can remember Brunell and Collins chocking in such games. Perhaps its a case of mistaken identity?

Wow. Really? Just wow. Which superbowl did he keep the Skins from? I cant remember being in contention for any, nor can I remember any playoff games he choked in.

On the other hand, I can remember Brunell and Collins coaching in such games. Perhaps its a case of mistaken identity?

Your response is that he never took us to the playoffs?

Socal is an ******* and that is just putting it politely.

At least I am nearly always spot on.

So what about when Clinton Portis was setting franchise rushing records, I guess the oline was ****ty then, or was it the WR's or the coaching handcuffing JC....lets not start this arguement again please...JC is a tease...he aint leading this team to winning the NFC East anytime soon, unless Romo sits to pee, McNabb and Eli get sucked into a blackhole or some **** like that. We might still lose to their backups anyways.....lol

What a ton of fun you are.

I stopped reading after you said that Campbell was playing when Portis broke the franchise [single-season] rushing record. Get your facts straight if you want to be taken seriously.

The Redskins will win out, folks...they will beat both the Giants and the Cowpukes in FedEx, then head out to San Diego and finish up against a Chargers team that will almost certainly have already clinched a first-round bye and will be resting their starters for the playoffs...the Skins will win that one, too. :point2sky

So there I have my answer - you can't admit that the Skins failure to make the SB since JC's been here is not 100% his fault.

QED

FWIW I don't think he's a franchise QB. I share the opinion that he's not clutch. But I don't have a knee-jerk Pavlovian reaction to any post that even mentions him and I don't personally insult anyone who fails to condemn him.

Ding.

SoCal and his sidekick just look foolish. They say that the'yre almost always accurate, but they twist facts, omit others, and just paint a horrible hyperbolic picture of Campbell. It's worse than political ads.

All it is is pure hatred and it makes him look obsessed and insane. Campbell can do nothing right in his eyes, and he looks pathetic in his attempts to constantly berate the man. I often think that bubba and tr1 are a little much, but SoCal clearly has an agenda and that's making Campbell look worse than Hitler.

What a ton of fun you are.

I stopped reading after you said that Campbell was playing when Portis broke the franchise [single-season] rushing record. Get your facts straight if you want to be taken seriously.

You got me, what I was trying to get to was we had a capable running game while JC has played a decent oline till this year and JC has failed to produce, and yes I know Brunell was the QB when Portis set the record, just saying that oline didnt change much from 2005 to 2006 and 2007...just saying......but oh well, back to our regularly scheduled JC arguements

Ding.

SoCal and his sidekick just look foolish. They say that the'yre almost always accurate, but they twist facts, omit others, and just paint a horrible hyperbolic picture of Campbell. It's worse than political ads.

All it is is pure hatred and it makes him look obsessed and insane. Campbell can do nothing right in his eyes, and he looks pathetic in his attempts to constantly berate the man. I often think that bubba and tr1 are a little much, but SoCal clearly has an agenda and that's making Campbell look worse than Hitler.

No matter how hard you try to defend , his record is what it is....stats are good of course, but if he has better stats than Brady or Rodgers, would you take JC over Brady or Rodgers....just saying. YOu see what you get a crappy QB who is on a hot streak right now...that's all.

No matter how hard you try to defend , his record is what it is....stats are good of course, but if he has better stats than Brady or Rodgers, would you take JC over Brady or Rodgers....just saying. YOu see what you get a crappy QB who is on a hot streak right now...that's all.

Crappy QBs don't get on hot streaks..

You got me, what I was trying to get to was we had a capable running game while JC has played a decent oline till this year and JC has failed to produce, and yes I know Brunell was the QB when Portis set the record, just saying that oline didnt change much from 2005 to 2006 and 2007...just saying......but oh well, back to our regularly scheduled JC arguements

The offensive line broke down in 2005 and 2007.

It was worse in 2008.

It is non-existent now.

Campbell basher: Campbell sucks because he doesn't play well.

Campbell basher when Campbell is playing well: Campbell sucks because he is only playing well because he's been playing well for several games in a row.

Brilliance.

The offensive line broke down in 2005 and 2007.

It was worse in 2008.

It is non-existent now.

Campbell basher: Campbell sucks because he doesn't play well.

Campbell basher when Campbell is playing well: Campbell sucks because he is only playing well because he's been playing well for several games in a row.

Brilliance.

Lets not forget that over that period of time, those guys all got older and injurededer... thats right. Injurededer (aka more injured) :)

Which hot streak has JC been on exactly?

8-13 his first 21 games in the NFL in which he played a half or more, 6-15 his last 21 games in the NFL in which he playted a half or more.

The last month that you're choosing to ignore, just like every completion, every touchdown, every escaped sack, every game won. Nothing positive means anything to you when it comes to Campbell.

The last month that you're choosing to ignore, just like every completion, every touchdown, every escaped sack, every game won. Nothing positive means anything to you when it comes to Campbell.

Wouldn't necessarily say "every game won," but everything else is spot on. Of course, SoCal will probably put the Dallas and N'awlins loss on Campbell, when we should have definitely won those, maybe even the Carolina and Detroit losses, when our defense couldn't get off the field to save their lives.

What is our record over the past month?

You simply want to pretend your were not so completely wrong on the subject. You even tried back peddling at one point. Regardless, this ends in 3 weeks and we can review exactly what everyone's position was and move on come next season.

What is our record over the past month?

You simply want to pretend your were not so completely wrong on the subject. You even tried back peddling at one point. Regardless, this ends in 3 weeks and we can review exactly what everyone's position was and move on come next season.

I was wrong on the subject? When? I thought that Campbell would have a breakout year, and if he didn't, then I wanted him gone. My opinion of him changed as the season progressed. That's what people do: Change their opinions based on the facts presented. Well, people who aren't you and the rest of the zealots.

Now he's playing well. Who gets rid of a quarterback who is playing well?

All that you're doing is ignoring what I said and cherry-picking, again. That's all that you do. Your posts can't be, and aren't, taken seriously.

I was wrong on the subject? When? I thought that Campbell would have a breakout year, and if he didn't, then I wanted him gone. My opinion of him changed as the season progressed. That's what people do: Change their opinions based on the facts presented. Well, people who aren't you and the rest of the zealots.

Now he's playing well. Who gets rid of a quarterback who is playing well?

All that you're doing is ignoring what I said and cherry-picking, again. That's all that you do. Your posts can't be, and aren't, taken seriously.

1-3 record is playing well? Who is cherry picking now.

1-3 record is playing well? Who is cherry picking now.

You are. You also ignored the entirety of my post, again. You have no arguments. Just quit trying because you look pretty sad at this point.

Last 5 games: 109-170 (64.1%), 1269 yds, 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 8 sacks

QB Rating: 92.5

Campbell is playing well. Get over it. (aimed at SoCal, not Hitman21ST :) )

Archived