Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Are Your SB Picks As of Today?

KingGibbs

Philly?????? Not a chance.

Despite the bump in the road last night, Minnesota is an outstanding football team, and I just don't see how they get beat. A loss like they took last night isn't the worst thing to happen to teams a couple weeks before they go into the playoffs either.

Indy. I could see San Diego too, but I just don't believe they will go into Indianapolis and get a win.

Minny vs Indy. Should be a real good SB.

I'm split between the two conferences, and two teams in each.

I would say Indi from the AFC, but I can see the preverbal monkey on Peyton's back, Brady and the Pats, doing for them in the Championship game.

In the NFC, and I'll get flamed in a minute, either the Saints, as they have the ability to outscore anyone and will continue to be gun-ho through the post-season; or, dare I whisper it, I can see the Girls being galvanised by Saturdays showing, and if they get one playoff win finally under their belts, the ******* could go on a roll.

Hail.

I'm split between the two conferences, and two teams in each.

I would say Indi from the AFC, but I can see the preverbal monkey on Peyton's back, Brady and the Pats, doing for them in the Championship game.

In the NFC, and I'll get flamed in a minute, either the Saints, as they have the ability to outscore anyone and will continue to be gun-ho through the post-season; or, dare I whisper it, I can see the Girls being galvanised by Saturdays showing, and if they get one playoff win finally under their belts, the ******* could go on a roll.

Hail.

Don't worry. Not everyone acts like a petulant child and paste their posts with laughing smilies because they don't agree with you.

But, I will say this in regards to the Saints. I am not surprised they lost because they have been living on the edge for quite a while now. Heck, they almost (and should've) lost to a Redskins team that fielded a roster with backups to backups and street FA's.

In other words. Don't give the 'boys too much credit. You'll see why next Sunday when the 'skins punch them in the mouth.

Indy and Saints. Two best QBs in the game right now (although Rivers is in the conversation as well...)

Also, the Saints really missed Bush in the 2nd half Saturday night, his absence allowed Dallas to focus on rushing Brees instead of accounting for him in the flat.

NFC is just a mess. Minny can't beat NO without running the ball. NO can't beat Minny without running the ball. The Eagles are coached by Andy Reid. All excellent reasons to skip the entire conference.

Watch out for the Ravens. They seem to already be playing a very good style of playoff football. Peyton has their number over the years - maybe SD can take care of the Colts, then the Ravens can beat SD.

NFC is just a mess. Minny can't beat NO without running the ball. NO can't beat Minny without running the ball. The Eagles are coached by Andy Reid. All excellent reasons to skip the entire conference.

Watch out for the Ravens. They seem to already be playing a very good style of playoff football. Peyton has their number over the years - maybe SD can take care of the Colts, then the Ravens can beat SD.

Not sold on the Ravens just yet. They've played 2 bad teams the last 2 weeks in the Lions and Bears. They have a big game at Pittsburgh this week. If they win that, then I'll be a believer.

It's ranked 10th in the league...with Brady, that's enough.

I still don't think they are a good defense. They struggle against teams with a good passing attack. Their secondary is horrible.

But you are right, Brady might be enough. I wouldn't rule the Pats out, but I don't think they are a favorite going in.

Since 2000 every Super Bowl has consisted of one team that had a bye and one team that didn't, with 2002 and 2004 being exceptions(Bucs and Raiders in 02, Eagles and Pats in 04, all those teams had byes). Keeping with the current trend I'll predict...

Chargers vs. Eagles

Chargers are red hot and have the Colts number in the playoffs. The Eagles are dangerous offensively and both the Saints and Vikings look shaky at the moment.

Expect this prediction to change at least a couple of times before the end of the regular season. :silly:

Archived