Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The funniest story I've ever read NSFW

skinsfan07

LOL, I read some of the thread.

post 1187

"No... peeing in bottles is cleaner and more conventient. I've explained this several times: by peing in bottles you a)don't have to go to a flithy public toilet and get backsplash of nasty pee/poo/spit/*** water from the rims/toilet water onto your clothes B) don't have to step on gross floor that is covered in urine residues."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191&page=40

what a freak! LOL

hahahahaha CLASSIC!

no way this is true. I can never in a million years imagine a scenario where your date came over to your house and went to the bathroom- and you decided you'd knock on the door and ask them wtf they are doing and why it smells like :pooh: and then barge in.

Just wouldn't happen. Ever. You'd sit there quietly in the living room and it would be akward- but no way you barge in to the bathroom to find out what they're doing. (which is what he says she did)

This guy is an attention whore of epic proportions.

no way this is true. I can never in a million years imagine a scenario where your date came over to your house and went to the bathroom- and you decided you'd knock on the door and ask them wtf they are doing and why it smells like :pooh: and then barge in.

Just wouldn't happen. Ever. You'd sit there quietly in the living room and it would be akward- but no way you barge in to the bathroom to find out what they're doing. (which is what he says she did)

This guy is an attention whore of epic proportions.

I dunno dude, in there a long time, people that aren't real familiar, shower running...

I could see it.

Unless this dude has a 20 inch wang, its virtually impossible that he couldnt stuff the boner in there and **** at the same time....or, it could be hes just plain stupid.

A raging boner would be VERY VERY uncomfortable to try n shove all the way down in the toilet while taking a ****. Maybe he wasn't comfortable and tried to sit up to release some of the pain and thats when he pooped on the back of the seat. lol

Archived