Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Extremeskins Tournament XBOX 360!

Maximus71

Clearly, I will be involved... I agree on the FFA with the lower people getting knocked out would be fun. However; how do you score it? Most points wins? Best K/D ratio wins? Is 14 and 15 better than 11 and 7? I would say no.

Now that I've found an issue I'll let someone else (JB McSnatch/Gutterfuq/Devastate/Should've had a Nuke last night) come up with a solution.

Well firstly, is this going to be a one on one type thing? 2 on 2? a big FFS and who ever is left standing is the winner?

As you can see I already nominated you as the boss for the tourny lol, I think 2 vs 2 would make sense but do we want to let the computer match us up or we do it?

Count me in, I ll pm you as well.

Clearly, I will be involved... I agree on the FFA with the lower people getting knocked out would be fun. However; how do you score it? Most points wins? Best K/D ratio wins? Is 14 and 15 better than 11 and 7? I would say no.

Now that I've found an issue I'll let someone else (JB McSnatch/Gutterfuq/Devastate/Should've had a Nuke last night) come up with a solution.

Too bad he didnt have it checked off, I was goint to stand by him and get killed so he could take my weapons to get to 25... It was a bad night last nigh.

I am all for 2 vs 2 or FFA and the lower people would get eliminated. I think we could set two different tourny's 2 VS 2 and FFA. I guess boss man will let us know.

clearly, i will be involved... I agree on the ffa with the lower people getting knocked out would be fun. However; how do you score it? Most points wins? Best k/d ratio wins? Is 14 and 15 better than 11 and 7? I would say no.

Now that i've found an issue i'll let someone else (jb mcsnatch/gutterfuq/devastate/should've had a nuke last night) come up with a solution.

2 friggen kills!!! Dammit!

Too bad he didnt have it checked off, I was goint to stand by him and get killed so he could take my weapons to get to 25... It was a bad night last nigh.

I am all for 2 vs 2 or FFA and the lower people would get eliminated. I think we could set two different tourny's 2 VS 2 and FFA. I guess boss man will let us know.

Oh on the wasteland map, I had it checked and I was 2 friggen kills away

Archived