Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hypothetical question of the day

themurf

I saw this posted on Twitter and wanted to cry :silly:

Yeah, sometimes I like to throw out random thoughts on my Twitter page and when I thought of this one, I figured I should share it with the class. Everyone in town wants Cowher. Half of this town wants to run out Campbell. So I thought, how twisted would it be for those two guys to come together to turn around a different franchise?

C'mon man, you're better than this. This isn't hypothetical, it is lunatic.

Why is this lunatic? Everyone and their grandmother wants JC gone. When he's gone, you don't think he'll be picked back up? I do. And "Hypothetically" Cowher does end up in Carolina, well that Hypothetical question is a possibility if we decide not to retain him.

Good for them. He would be a better fit for a Cowher coached team, than a Zorn/Sherms WCO coached team.

I like Jason, I hope he has a long career with success in Carolina with Cowher.

I know Cowher will stand behind him for the next 5 or 6 years until he gets it right, just like he did with Stewie.

Imagine if Snyder took a page out of the Rooneys book and let Zorn stay 7+ years, with a terrible QB, before getting it right.

This fan base can't take one year of a new coach, without winning, let alone as patent as the Roonies have always been.

Hypothetical question of the day: What happens when Bill Cowher takes over the Carolina Panthers and turns them into a winner with Jason Campbell as his quarterback?

This will not happen because:

o Shanahan is gonna come in and re-sign JC

o he's gonna figure out the OL is the problem and make moves to fix it

o he's gonna bring in a zone-blocking guru as Line Coach

o he's gonna draft Okung

o he's gonna tailor the offensive gameplan around JC strengths

o there will be top level gameplanning and playcalling from day 1 not starting in week 8 or whenever Bingo Lewis took over

;)

Yeah, sometimes I like to throw out random thoughts on my Twitter page and when I thought of this one, I figured I should share it with the class. Everyone in town wants Cowher. Half of this town wants to run out Campbell. So I thought, how twisted would it be for those two guys to come together to turn around a different franchise?

If the above were to happen, the hate towards the ownership of this franchise would rise to a new level, especially if we continue to flounder.

It might also push more fans to completely give up on this franchise. It's pretty sad to think about. What's even more sad is that the thought of this all happening isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

Archived