Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turning 21, so where should i drink?

fullnelson9999

So my all important 21st birthday is near, and my cousin is coming from Indianapolis to celebrate with me. My birthday is December 30, so I assume that the bar scene during that time could be a bit more hectic than normal. This is where I need help.

I need some places in DC that are good bars, but not too wild. I'm not looking for any clubs, just a place with a good atmosphere where my cousin and I can have a good time.

Suggestions?

I see you go to Shippensburg, I my self go to Millersville. If you survive your 21st birthday, you should come to Millersville and we can rec havoc ES style. Word.

Anyway, I know your asking for D.C area, but Wibs and Maxies are fairly good in the Ship area. Plus if you don't mind making the 35 minute drive up 81 into Harrisburg, the downtown scene there is pretty sick.

Home.

Get a ton of booze and get trashed from the comfort of your living room.

It's what I did..

Haha that's what I'm planning to do as well. Case of beer and 2 gallons of jungle juice for them womens who don't like beer, between like 8-10 people. Way excessive, but should be an interesting night.

Unfortunately, in a cruel twist of fate, my birthday falls right in the middle of exam week. I'll be 21 a week from Tuesday, but no fun until Saturday night.:mad:

I like the Cina Town area because of the convenience of the Metro and there are several places to drink.

Lucky Strike would be an AWEOMSE place to celebrate. Bar Louie, some Italian place across the street, In De Blue (which i think is something else now), some Irish pub next to Fudruckers which is a really great atmosphere and other places.

Go to Outback, have a steak and a beer. That's, a beer.

Just because you can go out drinking, doesn't mean you should.

Brought to you by: Old Farts That Know Better Inc.

Agreed. take it from a 23-year-old...I learned my lesson very quickly when I woke up in the hospital. :40oz:

Archived