Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audio:Jeremy Shockey Remembers Sean Taylor

Taylor From DA U

They brought us championships, they were Redskin players, but they don't get any sort of remembrance on this forum.

Wow, this is one of the most stupid posts I've seen in awhile.

NEITHER OF THE GUYS YOU MENTIONED died tragically, before their time:doh:

Those guys were able to fulfill their dreams, had long careers, and retired like most NFL players after years of playing.

Plus, half the people on this board, including you, didn't watch those guys play every weekend.

:doh::doh:

You are just making yourself look like a fool everytime you post in this thread.

Might as well get out:).

Wow, this is one of the most stupid posts I've seen in awhile.

NEITHER OF THE GUYS YOU MENTIONED died tragically, before their time:doh:

Those guys were able to fulfill their dreams, had long careers, and retired like most NFL players after years of playing.

Plus, half the people on this board, including you, didn't watch those guys play every weekend.

:doh::doh:

You are just making yourself look like a fool everytime you post in this thread.

Might as well get out:).

I don't mind making myself look like a fool because if you aren't on the, oh lets all remember Sean Taylor everyday thing you are "wrong."

I didn't see Kaufman or Baugh play, but that's my entire point. I saw Taylor play every game, didn't miss one, which is why I think it's disgusting to ONLY remember him.

Wow, some people on this site really are major pricks.

And I'm not talking about the people who are against InsaneBoost's/SMOSS89's selfish, idiotic, insensitive, and attention whore posts.

What I meant was, going through that experience hurt a ton for me, and having to relive that experience is something I'd rather not do. I can reflect, but since it's the anniversary and everything I don't want to relive what happened 2 years ago. And I doubt many of the posters here want to relive hearing about Sean's death.

What I meant was, going through that experience hurt a ton for me, and having to relive that experience is something I'd rather not do. I can reflect, but since it's the anniversary and everything I don't want to relive what happened 2 years ago. And I doubt many of the posters here want to relive hearing about Sean's death.

Then don't open the thread.

"I don't want to burn my hand, so I'll touch the stove."

That's how silly you sound.

Oh, and Diss's "Sean Taylor Forever" video is now posted on the official Redskins.com site. It's listed as "Sean Taylor Tribute" in the video section.

I don't mind making myself look like a fool because if you aren't on the, oh lets all remember Sean Taylor everyday thing you are "wrong."

I didn't see Kaufman or Baugh play, but that's my entire point. I saw Taylor play every game, didn't miss one, which is why I think it's disgusting to ONLY remember him.

What ****ing site are you on? There aren't Taylor threads everyday. Please go back and find some evidence to back up your false claim by linking every single one of them for the past year. Thanks for looking like an idiot.

And if you're so concerned about Kaufman and Baugh's lack of threads, then make them.

You can cheer for whoever you want, and make a thread for any player you want.

THIS thread happens to be a Sean Taylor related thread. If you'd like to pay homage to those other players make a thread about it.

:)

Well for someone who is so smart I thought you'd know I can't make threads.

*waits for the "at least we know why you can't make threads BS remark"*

You've been here long enough, I shouldn't have to search for anything.

If something Redskins related gets put up on the web, most likely someone is going to make a thread about. That is something you should be used to. I don't think anyone has made a "lets rename fed ex field" thread since right after it happened. We've never really heard Shockey talk about ST before so the OP made a thread, big deal. Can you let it go already? How do you expect people to treat you with such respect on this board when you constantly talk about how everyone else is a terrible fan and you're always telling people how to act?

Thanks to the OP for posting, sorry you're thread has turned into a huge argument over nothing.

I hope everyone who listened to this so far has enjoyed it ...I didn't mean for it to cause a big argument.

I found it on the Miami Hurricanes message board that I am apart of it and I figured some people who enjoy it as I did.

ignore the attention whores who want to make things about themselves and hijack the thread.

I liked the audio, how Shocky describes that at one point he got a text saying Sean was going to get a transfusion and be ok, then a few hours later got a text, "Sean has passed." He said he just stopped. He's talking about the camaraderie between the U of M players, he thinks of him all the time, how much he misses Sean. When he broke his leg vs the Redskins, he didn't care, he just kept thinking of Sean.

Powerful to hear this from someone so close to him. My grandmother died 2 yrs ago, and I was at her funeral when ST passed. I feel for his family, his daughter. We miss him as a player, and most of us can understand how much so many people still hurt over this. Unfortunately, there are others who want to be disgraceful, classless and turn a moment of remembrance into their own tirade. I hope none of his family or friends end up reading that crap. Shameful and sad.

RIP Sean Taylor.

great audio thanks for posting. ill never forget that day i know where i was when i saw the news just like they were talking about. also ill never forget some of the stories on here of members having to talk to their children about one of their heroes passing away. RIP Sean

Archived