Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audio:Jeremy Shockey Remembers Sean Taylor

Taylor From DA U

I don't mind every year hearing about it. He was someone important to our franchise, he brought a lot of identity to the team, and many of us still miss him. Sure, he was not family or friend, but he was a player for our favorite team, and for that, we loved him. It's more lets pay homage to him and what we remember about him, not "it's his death date, lets talk about him for the sake of talking about him."

People talk about their past family and friends on the date of the day they passed, this is no different.

Because it's annoying seeing the same old **** every week. Oh Sean Taylor memorial at FedexField, change the stadium name, bla bla bla. It's quite annoying.

Just as annoying as Dan Snyder is to most of you.

Are you kidding me? Remembering someone who has passed is "annoying?" That's such an ignorant statement. Most the people on this board never actually met Sean but we all still loved him in a way and still miss him. For you to say that it's "annoying" for us to talk about him is ridiculous. If you didn't want to read about him then don't open the thread.

Because it's annoying seeing the same old **** every week. Oh Sean Taylor memorial at FedexField, change the stadium name, bla bla bla. It's quite annoying.

You're saying that you are bothered by people still wanting to discuss one of the best Redskins of all time, who was murdered during what would likely have been the best year of his career, at the age of 24, just as much as "the rest of us" are bothered by the man who has played a major part in the money-grubbing destruction of one of the NFL's most proud franchises?

Huh?

Is it more annoying than you constantly telling people how to act and calling them fairweather fans? I don't think so.

Shut the **** up. You obviously don't care about this team as much as I do and the majority of the people on here. The websites called extremeskins not the fairweatherskins.

Shut the **** up. You obviously don't care about this team as much as I do and the majority of the people on here. The websites called extremeskins not the fairweatherskins.

Dude, the almighty Insaneboost is the best Redskins fan. Haven't you heard? He doesn't even boo and hates everyone that wants management to change what they do. He must be a better fan than all of us.

i still find it painful to see images and vids of ST21 but this time of year i always make a point to watch his highlights and much of the footage out there on him....

it gives me something else to be thankful for..... im thankful to have seen every game he played for us..... im thankful i dont have to grow up and hear about "that guy" ST21 and what he meant to this team and what he could have been....

and for those who get annoyed or tire of hearing about sean .... get used to it! we said, "we will NEVER forget" i for one meant it as i believe that many others here do as well...

in fact i have been working on a project that i was going to debut this week but after careful consideration realized what i put together was maybe just a little too emotional for this week..... i had a hard time putting it together and many times found myself in tears trying to put the audio clips together.... i will probably release it in the coming weeks when the emotion has settled down a bit...

It's really simple man: Don't click on the thread. Thats your solution....

Or I guess you can figure out how to control 80,000 people.

Are you kidding me? Remembering someone who has passed is "annoying?" That's such an ignorant statement. Most the people on this board never actually met Sean but we all still loved him in a way and still miss him. For you to say that it's "annoying" for us to talk about him is ridiculous. If you didn't want to read about him then don't open the thread.

Did I say remembering someone was annoying? No. I said making a thread every damn day about it is.

Is it more annoying than you constantly telling people how to act and calling them fairweather fans? I don't think so.

People who don't show up to games because the weather isn't to their liking are fairweathers just like the ones who only show up when the team is doing good.

Telling me if the Redskins were 2-6 and started a 6-2 run the stands wouldn't fill back up, please. Everyone would be rushing back.

Archived