Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News: Investigators: Kentucky Census Worker Killed Himself

GhostofSparta

I do not believe this story because it came from FOX news...

:doh:

I think we can turn this way of thinking into something usefull. Fox owns Fox news, they also own the NFL Broadcasts on Fox, ergo I do not believe the Cowboys really beat the Redskins last Sunday.

I think we can turn this way of thinking into something usefull. Fox owns Fox news, they also own the NFL Broadcasts on Fox, ergo I do not believe the Cowboys really beat the Redskins last Sunday.

Why stop there? I don't believe the Cowboys actually exist, and their 5 bogus Lombardi trophies therefore belong to the Redskins, giving us 8! Suck on THAT Pittsburgh!

Why stop there? I don't believe the Cowboys actually exist, and their 5 bogus Lombardi trophies therefore belong to the Redskins, giving us 8! Suck on THAT Pittsburgh!

I just checked the standings at FOX and other sites. The other sites have the Redskins at 3-7. FOX has them at 9-1.

Dang - don't let Dan see it. He may keep Vinny after all. :mad:

umm... Ha1lV1ctory is a conservative. He was accusing Tailgaters of not being willing to accept the news because it came from Fox (even though none of us did that). The OP, who is also conservative, made the same assumption.

I was being sarcastic, and sometimes forget that doesn't come off well on the internet where tone is impossible to hear.

But considering the suicide ruling is semi-controversial with some, I did have some small assumption that there would be a few on here who, because it's Fox News, would react the same way others would if the story came from say...the Huffington Post.

Archived